• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

triggaz

Banned
OK, long story short I'm giving away some games. Email me (hint: quote this post!) with anything off the list and I'll send a gift on back to that e-mail address if I've still got the game. Yes, you can ask for as many or as few as you want, but no multiple copies.

• BIT.TRIP BEAT
  • BIT.TRIP RUNNER (Humble Store)
  • Botanicula
  • Dungeons of Dredmor Complete Pack — Only includes the base game and Realm of the Diggle Gods. I bought this before Wizardlands was a thing, sorry!
  • Dynamite Jack
  • Eufloria
  • Gundemonium Collection
  • Hamilton’s Great Adventure
  • Humble Indie Bundle 6 (Humble Store) — Includes BTA extras.
  • Jamestown Deluxe Pack
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • LIMBO
  • Magicka
  • PixelJunk Eden — 2 copies available.
  • Rochard
  • Sequence
  • SpaceChem + 63 Corvi DLC — 2 copies available. I can split these out if you've already got the base game and just want the DLC.
  • Splice
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
  • Terraria
  • Titan Attacks
  • Tobe’s Vertical Adventure
  • Trine
  • Trine 2
  • VVVVVV
  • Waves — 2 copies available.
Proooobably gonna be first come first serve but if one of you asks for ten games and someone else asks for one of those ten games like a minute later, the first one might end up with nine so the second can get one. Spread the wealth a little, y'know.

Can a mod delete my last post please. Anyway if its still avaliable I would love a code for Terraria.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
OK, long story short I'm giving away some games. Email me (hint: quote this post!) with anything off the list and I'll send a gift on back to that e-mail address if I've still got the game. Yes, you can ask for as many or as few as you want, but no multiple copies.

• BIT.TRIP BEAT
  • Botanicula
  • Dungeons of Dredmor Complete Pack — Only includes the base game and Realm of the Diggle Gods. I bought this before Wizardlands was a thing, sorry!
  • Dynamite Jack
  • Eufloria
  • Gundemonium Collection
  • Jamestown Deluxe Pack
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • LIMBO
  • Magicka
  • Rochard
  • Sequence
  • SpaceChem + 63 Corvi DLC — 2 copies available. I can split these out if you've already got the base game and just want the DLC.
  • Splice
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Terraria
  • Titan Attacks
  • Trine
  • Trine 2
  • VVVVVV
  • Waves — 2 copies available.
Proooobably gonna be first come first serve but if one of you asks for ten games and someone else asks for one of those ten games like a minute later, the first one might end up with nine so the second can get one. Spread the wealth a little, y'know.
I've just asked for either Bit.Trip Runner, VVVVV or Limbo.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway, you have made many GAFfers' night tonight ;)

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Ignore my e-mail since I noticed you striked it right as I sent it. =p Very nice of you regardless.

• BIT.TRIP BEAT
  • Botanicula
  • Dynamite Jack
  • Eufloria
  • Gundemonium Collection
  • Jamestown Deluxe Pack
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • LIMBO
  • Magicka
  • Rochard
  • Sequence
  • Splice
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Terraria
  • Titan Attacks
  • Trine
  • Trine 2
  • VVVVVV
  • Waves

Sent email asking for either Jamestown or Magicka :) Thank you.

Dambrosi

Banned
Oh Honorless, dude, you're awesome even if you can't come through for me! I sent you an email (asking for Hamilton's Great Adventure), look out for it. Thanks!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks a whole lot of lots, Honorless! Bit.Trip is one of my favorite saga from this gen (though I could only finish 3 of the 6 games), and Limbo looks really interesting.

I'd thank you via e-mail too, but I don't want to clutter up your inbox xD

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Haha, that was nuts. If you got something: You're welcome; I know you're grateful even if you haven't specifically said so. If you didn't get anything: Sorry, better luck next time. (This was too much fun not to do again.) And to the one industrious member who didn't know about the quote post thing but managed to ferret out my e-mail address anyway: good jorb.

There are still three—whoops, four! games left completely unclaimed. Since my inbox has gone quiet and I'd like to go to bed, I'm loosening the requirements. PM, steam message, e-mail, whatever. (Please don't post in the thread.) Lemme know you want 'em and you got 'em.

• Dungeons of Dredmor Complete Pack — only includes the base game and Realm of the Diggle Gods
  • Rochard
  • SpaceChem
  • Toki Tori
Last post I'll make about this. Thank you for a night full of cheer, SteamGAF! And to the members who really hate giveaway posts cluttering up the thread, thank you for putting up with it. :)

Yay honorless! I actually managed to get Sequence! Thanks a lot! I wasn't a member when it was being given away here, so now I get to actually play it!

Exuro

Haha, that was nuts. If you got something: You're welcome; I know you're grateful even if you haven't specifically said so. If you didn't get anything: Sorry, better luck next time. (This was too much fun not to do again.) And to the one industrious member who didn't know about the quote post thing but managed to ferret out my e-mail address anyway: good jorb.

There are still three games left completely unclaimed. Since my inbox has gone quiet and I'd like to go to bed, I'm loosening the requirements. PM, steam message, e-mail, whatever. (Please don't post in the thread.) Lemme know you want 'em and you got 'em.

• Dungeons of Dredmor Complete Pack — only includes the base game and Realm of the Diggle Gods
  • Rochard
  • SpaceChem
Last post I'll make about this. Thank you for a night full of cheer, SteamGAF! And to the members who really hate giveaway posts cluttering up the thread, thank you for putting up with it. :)
I'll take Rochard if its still available. Sending a pm.

Wow, I'm like super addicted to Torchlight. I don't have much experience with these Diablo like games, so I take this as a signal that I should start playing these games :/

Salsa

i3rOGcWGYQavE.PNG

yeah boiiii can you feel it

Does Assassin's Creed Brotherhood normally only use one core of the CPU? Game is running like shit for me, low to mid 20s and changing the settings doesn't seem to get me much of an FPS boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom