• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interfectum

Nooooooo

JCVD screaming at computer.gif

17588vandammebsod.gif

Shantom

50% off Resident Evil (ORC and 5) is the midweek deal. I hated RE5 and I don't feel playing it on PC would improve it at all for me while Raccoon City simply looks awful.

wat

capcom sale

wat

You're playing it solo? Then yeah, that may explain why you're having problems. The game is meant to be played in co-op, I'd imagine it would be pretty boring in singleplayer. It's a breeze in co-op, until you start playing on hardcore lol.

It just feels like I'm dealing too little damage and taking too much myself :/

Tambini

I really wanted RE5 to be in the summer sale, but now it actually is I'm having second thoughts...It's still too much I think.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Oh, for those of you wondering about Second Sight:

GOG said:
We confirm that some legal issues have arisen with Second Sight. This has caused some of the other retailers to already remove the game from their offer. We're investigating this matter now, but it is likely that tomorrow we'll have to take down the sales page for Second Sight as well. If this happens we will do our best to re-include that great sci-fi paranormal thriller in GOG.com catalogue. As for now, we operate under the assumption that these are the final hours we can offer you this great game in our usual DRM-free, goodie-filled package. It's very probable that you'll continue to be able to download Second Sight from the catalog for the forseeable future--but if you're the belt and suspenders type, you might want to make sure you've got a backup stored locally, just in case.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
lulz I very much doubt it'll ever be cheaper

This. Capcom doesn't exactly have a strong understanding of Steam. Fun fact: During the Summer Sale, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record was the only Capcom game discounted any further than the general Summer Sale discount, and some Capcom games weren't discounted at all.

This. Capcom doesn't exactly have a strong understanding of Steam. Fun fact: During the Summer Sale, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record was the only Capcom game discounted any further than the general Summer Sale discount, and some Capcom games weren't discounted at all.

Capcom doesn't have a very strong understanding of the videogame industry in general lately.

Revisited Borderlands 1 once again.

Fuck this Skag infested piece of shit. They'd have to pay me to play Borderlands 2.
or give me a demo

Via steam or what? Amazon I think had SFxT off (unless that wasn't steam compatible) and then maybe SSFIVAE, but other than that, it's like nope.

Seems weird on how a company that "gets" HD development doesn't really get this.

I want my Bionic Commando Rearmed dammit.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Via steam or what? Amazon I think had SFxT off (unless that wasn't steam compatible) and then maybe SSFIVAE, but other than that, it's like nope.

Seems weird on how a company that "gets" HD development doesn't really get this.

I want my Bionic Commando Rearmed dammit.

"Capcom doesn't exactly have a strong understanding of Steam." ;)

Edit: The awful Bionic Commando 2009 needs to go on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom