• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, I was gonna gift some GAFfer the HIB 6 below average today, and hoped they wouldn't add the bonus games yet, but I was too late. Anyone wants it still? (haven't bought it yet)

HoosTrax

Anyone want a "Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key"?

Quote this post. (As in actually make a reply -- I'm not leaving the actual key in this for a lurker to take)

edit: GONE

Tambini

Holy mother of god, fibre optic is amazing

2202127739.png

Lyonaz

Booo I already bought RE5 for 10 on Origin. =(

And I can't believe I'm considering buying RE:ORC... Quick GAF tell me about Wargame, maybe I'll buy that instead.

wazoo

Thanks to all Gaffers for the Prey advice. It worked. Now I have prey on steam too :)

Should I tried all my retail games ?

Tomodachi

Thank God I checked before claiming the bonus games. I was sure I missed Gratuitous Space Battle but it looks like I already bought it... someday... sometime... no idea when really, lol.

So I hid the code in this post, enjoy!

First one with 100% Achievements in Psychonauts, 20 hours in E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy,75% in Basement Collection or having 5 hours in Cthulhu saves the world gets a Humble indie Bonus Steam code with Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom