• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, Hitman is out a month later than the other games mentioned. I'm sure it will get plenty of GAF hype nearer its release date. Whether or not it does well is another thing entirely. In my opinion, releasing it in November is a huge mistake.
Not for me. I'll have time to play/skip 1 (probably the second option), play 2, replay Blood Money and get my fix of Sniper Challenge before Absolution is released. That is, if I don't get too hooked with Saints Row 3, which I'll start tonight.

Derrick01

Banned
I see they still haven't fixed that annoying auto pause thing in Max Payne 3. The game randomly pauses itself during cutscenes and even gameplay sometimes.

Is it just me or does Hitman have the least hype on GAF out of those 4 big releases (ACIII, Hitman, XCOM, Dishonored)?

I know GAF hype is no indicator but I hope it does well :/

That's because for the longest time it was looking like it was going to be another Splinter Cell Conviction. A lot of people likely tuned out completely after a while.

Risgroo

Picked up Company of Heroes, can't go wrong at that price. Darksiders 2 is tempting, but I haven't played the first yet, so I'll wait until that is 75% off. The sequel will probably get the same discount in the not too distant future.

MRORANGE

B1Ben.png

qaEXY.png

nice.

Still have not played DS1 though :eek:

MNC

Salsa what's your beef with DS2? It's a weak DS1 (stupid talking Isaac, stupid characters) but the gameplay is still very great and IMO a weak DS1 is still a strong game! (Chapter 10 currently so no spoilers!)

OR ARE YOU JUST LYING. LIAR.

Edit: This is Dead Space btw.

You assholes dont appreciate with work of an Artist. Do you people have any idea how much time I put into that picture? And not one single comment glorifying me!

When was the last time Prototype was on sale? Last year? It needs to happen again.

If it does be prepared for it to possibly not support your res.

It doesn't have mine, 1600x900.

I haven't tried 2 yet but it better support it.

Also add me to the x-com and dishonored preorder club.

Blizzard

Banned
You assholes dont appreciate with work of an Artist. Do you people have any idea how much time I put into that picture? And not one single comment glorifying me!
You calls yourself "I H8 Memes" and you made a meme image. And now you expect us to glorify you, after you turned against everything you stood for!

Tess3ract

Banned
I don't know where are you from, but here (Italy) SoC is 3.49€, and the bundle is 11.50€, so the difference is 8€... So, I think it's better if I buy SoC now and when they'll have a sale on the STALKER series buy Call of Prypiat.
Just buy Pripyat, it's "better" (more polished)

Hitman is out in November, everything else is out in October (except PC ACII because lol ubisoft.)

Well, Hitman is out a month later than the other games mentioned. I'm sure it will get plenty of GAF hype nearer its release date. Whether or not it does well is another thing entirely. In my opinion, releasing it in November is a huge mistake.

How could I forget. I hope it doesn't backfire. Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 are in November as well. Then again, not the same audience.

That's because for the longest time it was looking like it was going to be another Splinter Cell Conviction. A lot of people likely tuned out completely after a while.

This is true as well but I'd like gamers to prove me wrong just once and not to dismiss a game after its first trailer.

Maybe Square-Enix should have leaked a beta...

wouldnt you still need to log in though?

Going by the directions, I don't know if they mean "main menu" as the one that comes up after logging in or the one where it asks you to log in. I've never tried playing it offline before.

I was actually going to reinstall it today and play it again so if you want I can try that method out and report back. It probably won't be until later tonight, though.

New Be-Mine Bundle will be on within the next 24 hours.

Strangers Wrath Hd (5$ minimum)
X-Blades
Tropico 3 (5$ minimum)
Neo Scavenger
Kings Bounty The Legend

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Seems like a good bundle.

Will buy for X-Blades and King's bounty - it's one dollar, why the hell not

I MAY pay 5 bucks for Tropico 3 (Already have Stranger's Wrath). Wasn't it on sale for less than that on the summer sale? I remember thinking about buying before.

Edit: Tropico 3 was 2,49 on Steam on July.... hmm.. I don't know you guyse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom