• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
The controls take some time to learn. Honestly, it took me a few hours to even like the game, and a few more to even get the concept of the scoring system. Have you tried switching up your control method? Some people like the keyboard or arcade stick. I like using the 360 analog stick.

Ohh, arcade stick is a good suggestion, I always enjoy finding more games that work on the PC with a stick. I'll plug it in and see if the Dustforce controls click a little more with me that way.

So there's a game called Gnomoria that's doing a 'Pay What You Want' deal on Indie Game Stand:

https://indiegamestand.com/

Game looks fun, and since thanks to this thread I've won around 2 Steam keys, I'll be giving away two of these games to the first two that 'hide' their email in their post! :D

Salsa

GYtN5.jpg

booyah

HMM YOU SAY? Going to gift it to a pal who was on the fence about spending a quarter.

I'll be spending a dollar for each gift actually, since that also gives you the Steam key once it's available on that client.

PM me his e-mail! I'll send one to him :)

Also I totally uninstalled Football Manager. That game will ruin my life. Better bail out now when I can.

But it's oh so good...

Salsa

That shit must be expensive.

everything is like 2X what it costs over there, but what are you gonna do.. at least im saving more money that I would otherwise because PC gaming

So there's a game called Gnomoria that's doing a 'Pay What You Want' deal on Indie Game Stand:

https://indiegamestand.com/

Game looks fun, and since thanks to this thread I've won around 2 Steam keys, I'll be giving away two of these games to the first two that 'hide' their email in their post! :D

I'll take it! email:

Nabs

Shit, I just noticed the $720 on the graphics card. Fuck.

That sucks.

Does your computer still have a ghost living in it?

Aaron

I was waiting on a daily for Blades of Time, but 40% doesn't seem like much. I'll have to think on this.
It's been 75% in the past. It'll probably hit that in the winter sale. Fun game, except for a couple enemies, and the end boss is complete bullshit.

xJavonta

Banned
I'm looking for something fun to play guys. Like a small indie game or some hidden gem. Doesn't have to be Steam, but PC please.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm looking for something fun to play guys. Like a small indie game or some hidden gem. Doesn't have to be Steam, but PC please.
FTL!

Can you give us any clues as to what sort of games you enjoy though? Otherwise we're all just going to tell you games that we like, not knowing what small games you own or what genres you like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom