• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently GG decided to give me the two keys today instead of the european release date (as usual)

ibfiKu9B6qLrqC.PNG

hooray!

XCOM will still unlock on the 12th, but im playing dat Dishonored tonight

I'm sorry man but that skin is terrible and my eyes are now burning.

And don't get me started on the fonts.

Alright, I have some games to giveaway because them being in my inventory is bugging me. Quote which one you want and reply with Steam ID and I'll add you.

Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII
Sid Meier's Civilization® V

Ceebs

Anyone still need a Steam Community Beta?

I also have 2 copies of Airmech (guess it is still Beta)

If anyone wants them PM me your Steamid.

Addnan

Couple of things to give away, keys should work. I did buy/win them a while ago, so unless they expire they should work. Won't hide them in the post, just quote and say what you want. Bioshock 2, Dirt Showdown, Torchlight and just got couple of Airmech's in my inventory if anyone is interested!

Couple of things to give away, keys should work. I did buy/win them a while ago, so unless they expire they should work. Won't hide them in the post, just quote and say what you want. Bioshock 2, Dirt Showdown, Torchlight and just got couple of Airmech's in my inventory if anyone is interested!

Dirt Shodown please

And thank you in advance!

Bioshock 2 still available? How is it on PC?

preloadwoesayqxx.png

Ugh, hurry up the 12th...

Why the hell would you choose a controller over mouse for an FPS? ;_;

The Bioshock games can feel good with a mouse once you mess with the ini files for a bit. I still prefer a controller though because the plasmid/weapon/ammo management is much easier on there compared to using 1-9 hotkeys. Same story with RAGE.

Xanathus

Torchlight, thanks in advance.

Salsa

dirt showdown for me? :O

edit: aaah I see Leon Belmont took it

I have 2 AirMechs to give away as well but im heading to bed. Just quote this and say you want them and i'll contact the first two to do so in a few hours

dot

dirt showdown for me? :O

edit: aaah I see Leon Belmont took it

I have 2 AirMechs to give away as well but im heading to bed. Just quote this and say you want them and i'll contact the first two to do so in a few hours

hai. I want one too please.

Lime

Anyone know of a VPN service I can use to unlock X-Com? I've already used my IP on the "Anonymity network" so I need an alternative.

teepo

i'm looking to trade for or buy someone's extra copy of Natural Selection 2

i do have civ5 and renegade ops w/ all the expansions.

Conceptor

Had a ton of fun playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare with some of you guys earlier. Need a lot of practice of course!

Game has been satisfying my Warband CRPG craving

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Is Episode 4 of The Walking Dead out today? I don't want to touch any other TWD thread out of fear of spoilers, but I'm hoping today's the day since apparently the PSN version released yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom