• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

Quantum Conundrum: .
Just Cause 2 :.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link DLC : .
The Last Remnant : .

Enjoy!

quote to see codes :p

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Some may be angry at the person who grabbed Quantum Conundrum without saying thanks; I pity him.

HoosTrax

People still openly post quotable game keys? There's no way to hold people accountable and make sure people don't get greedy unless you ask them to reveal themselves (either pm or make them post a reply).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
People still openly post quotable game keys? There's no way to hold people accountable and make sure people don't get greedy unless you ask them to reveal themselves (either pm or make them post a reply).

Eh, people can do what they want with the keys they've bought. They're under no obligation to make it fair or invest any more time into it than they want.

However, if we want to be vindictive, we could try to take over the person's Steam account by showing the Amazon receipt with the CD-Key to a Steam rep.

He can't even complain about it. Poor guy.

If we ever encounter someone being needlessly hostile towards Mr. Orange, I think we'll know the reason.

Blizzard

Banned
However, if we want to be vindictive, we could try to take over the person's Steam account by showing the Amazon receipt with the CD-Key to a Steam rep.

You have uncovered the true reason why some people give away so many keys in this thread. It's a vast hostile takeover conspiracy!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Going up up up.

cd8102ce44a2e5e427d9e58ec02b11104a2695a4.png

17c2c6b42373158f3430a94617025c95d94651f0.png

Hm what's up with those humps in the graph

Derrick01

Banned
So it seems like the first sleeping dogs dlc is going to be horror themed, likely zombies since there's so many pedestrians. I just saw it on Kotaku, it's coming on the 30th.

Very disappointed :(

So it seems like the first sleeping dogs dlc is going to be horror themed, likely zombies since there's so many pedestrians. I just saw it on Kotaku, it's coming on the 30th.

Very disappointed :(

That sounds like an awful idea tbh. I haven't played the game yet so I obviously don't know the tone but I think 20th century Hong Kong could have been a lot more interesting than this. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom