• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

The Serious Sam franchise is also 75% off

capsule_467x181.jpg

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is now available $24.99 / $74.99 for the 4-pack

Can't wait just bought a Chivalry four-pack, post here to get in.
$18.75 each, paypal gift.

E: hang on my beta access won't let me purchase it yet, that's annoying if I'm going to have to uninstall it first.

Spayro

Pre-ordered Chivalry directly from their site, now it won't install on Steam, doesn't show up as, you know, Chivalry.
This is some new breed of bullshit. :(

Hakkuei

E: hang on my beta access won't let me purchase it yet, that's annoying if I'm going to have to uninstall it first.

I'm in!

edit: It would be better to purchase it from the devs website though, more money for them.

Pre-ordered Chivalry directly from their site, now it won't install on Steam, doesn't show up as, you know, Chivalry.
This is some new breed of bullshit. :(

I was just playing and got kicked off the game and it disappeared from my library. Now all it shows is my preorder and won't let me install.

Trying to buy Mark of the Ninja and a Chivalry 4-pack but the mobile app keeps failing to load the payment screen. Guess it will have to wait until I get home. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really not sure where to put this, but I need a handful of guinea pigs to help me test some things over at gamrrank.com - the catch is that I need people who very much care about steam achievements. Hit me up via PM if you're one of those kinds of people that don't mind helping me with feedback on that site and making sure it works right with your account.

I'm totally not being a shill, I legitimately need feedback!

Nabs

I got Shank and Shank 2 through the Origin mess up, and now I can't wait to pick up Mark of the Ninja on Steam. Great promotion!

1-D_FTW

I got Shank and Shank 2 through the Origin mess up, and now I can't wait to pick up Mark of the Ninja on Steam. Great promotion!

Because you're now interested in the developer or because they're running some kind of promo if you own both?

Honestly didn't care for the Shank games, but the moment I saw MotN, I knew they found their rhythm and were onto something good.

Nabs

Because you're now interested in the developer or because they're running some kind of promo if you own both?

Honestly didn't care for the Shank games, but the moment I saw MotN, I knew they found their rhythm and were onto something good.

I ended up liking the games a lot. Mark of the Ninja looked interesting, but I wasn't so sure after playing the demo for Shank 1. I had a chance to play through both games this weekend and had fun.

deejay

If you have one left, me please.

Edit: too late.

Anyone else doing a 4-pack ? USD is cheaper for me or else I would've done it.

Alright I have a key for To the Moon to give away. If you want it, quote this and I'll PM you. Before you do though, you have to promise me that you'll finish the game. It's only 4 hours long and it does not deserve to join an unending backlog of games where it will never get played.

robotnik

Alright I have a key for To the Moon to give away. If you want it, quote this and I'll PM you. Before you do though, you have to promise me that you'll finish the game. It's only 4 hours long and it does not deserve to join an unending backlog of games where it will never get played.

Edit. Thank you! I'll finish it for sure.

Derrick01

Banned
Guess I'll get mark of the ninja...someday. I have a feeling it's yet another 2D indie game that people are drastically over hyping but I'm intrigued on how they supposedly pull stealth off in a 2D environment. Because when I think about it I can't figure it out.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Guess I'll get mark of the ninja...someday. I have a feeling it's yet another 2D indie game that people are drastically over hyping but I'm intrigued on how they supposedly pull stealth off in a 2D environment. Because when I think about it I can't figure it out.
I'd think it's kinda like the GBA or mobile Splinter Cell games, but I don't know.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The Serious Sam games aren't bad investments if you have somebody to blast through them with, but Serious Sam 3 in particular vastly overstays its welcome purely due to the penultimate level, which, when playing through it, you'll be certain never ends.

Edit: This post looks strange at the top of a new page.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
First person who for some reason doesn't own and wants:

• Serious Sam Classic: First Encounter (2001)
  • Serious Sam Classic: Second Encounter (2002)

Quote this post and add me on Steam and I'll give them to you. Got them for some reason when upgrading 3 to deluxe.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xelios

Because the DE includes them. ;)

Already own the Classic versions on Steam? Gift it to a friend!

Now I just need them to publish Shadow Complex on Steam.

If only.

ArjanN

FUCK Mark of the ninja ain't in my store and direct link gives site error.
Never seen that on a non-gfwl game :<

Publisher: Microsoft Games Studios
Eat a dick.

Odd:

Rodolfo Pezzotti&#8207;@pezzott1
@klei What regions with MotN will be available on?

Followklei&#8207;@klei
@pezzott1 as far as we know, all of them! There should be no region restrictions via Steam.

What region are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom