• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So the Halloween sales are a mini? Nothing worth nothing/ making a new thread for, right?

I'd say nah just to voice my opinion on the quality of this sale, but it will get a thread probably anyway, if only to tell some people about it that might have missed it otherwise.

Still boring.

deleted

SEGA's PC porting devision picking up steam. Day one on new DD-titles like Jet Set Radio or Hell Yeah, way better Port for Sonic Racing by the looks of it, left-field ports of old titles joining steam out of nowhere...

Now get to it and deliver on Platinum Games titles! I want a taste of 1080p 60FPS Vanquish with AA.

COH8o.png

Not too shabby, I think.

I am so freaking happy Condemned is on Steam now. I've always meant to buy the PC version on Amazon but never got around to it.

Now if only the second game was on PC. :-(

You've got to watch Drive first anyway :p

Haha, I actually watched it last night. I enjoyed it but I didn't really see much in common with Hotline Miami. I mean, he takes jobs and wears a mask for a short time. I was expecting him to rush into places and take everyone out quickly.

vitacola

Switzerland. Why?
Just asking because of the conversion from Dollar to Euro. Most of the time they use a ratio of 1:1 :(
Haha, I actually watched it last night. I enjoyed it but I didn't really see much in common with Hotline Miami. I mean, he takes jobs and wears a mask for a short time. I was expecting him to rush into places and take everyone out quickly.
Yeah, but I think people compare it because of the atmosphere and the launch trailer.
Drive spoiler:
And if he takes somebody out, he does it most of the time in a brutal and quick way similar to HLM.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Ahh, thanks for the reminder. Just upgraded my purchase to the omd2 complete pack.

I just can't not trust a recommendation coming from someone with a Spacechem avatar. Such a good game and all.

As I wrote in the OT, its different from my usual recommendation in that its a bit more casual. Still really liked it for what it was and its a bit of a shame almost no one tried it.

If Condemned being on Steam got its own thread I supposed the Halloween sale should have one.

Yeah, but I think people compare it because of the atmosphere and the launch trailer.
Drive spoiler:
And if he takes somebody out, he does it most of the time in a brutal and quick way similar to HLM.

Oh, good point on the atmosphere.
The motel, elevator, and strip club scenes definitely reminded me of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom