• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus Christ, Valve. I don't need anymore copies of DOTA 2.
Are they being sent to everyone who owns Dota 2, or only to those who play it often? If it's the former, I probably have my inventory full of them by now. Which means I'll have to give them away to any GAFfer who doesn't have the game yet, if there's such a person.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Ok, Valve, please. Stahp.

i42kOD0ajnbcg.jpg

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
For real, the prison economy is already saturated, and inflation is soaring. A few weeks ago I could have traded Dota 2 for a pack of smokes, today I can't even get a shower reach-around.

I was selling one for 30$ a few weeks ago.

Wok

About the Ubishop discount, I have noticed "I Am Alive" is 15€, which makes it 5€ with the discount. Does anyone know whether the game comes with a Steam key? I guess so since there is no offer to pay more for an extended time limit for the download service. In this case, it would not be a bad deal for a game released two months ago.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
For real, the prison economy is already saturated, and inflation is soaring. A few weeks ago I could have traded Dota 2 for a pack of smokes, today I can't even get a shower reach-around.
Great, now I have to update the spreadsheet.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
About the Ubishop discount, I have noticed "I Am Alive" is 15€, which makes it 5€ with the discount. Does anyone know whether the game comes with a Steam key? I guess so since there is no offer to pay more for an extended time limit for the download service. In this case, it would not be a bad deal for a game released two months ago.

No, I don't think the game is Steam key anywhere.

Blizzard

Banned
I was actually talking to a real life person today and they said that they play DOTA 2. It's crossed the border from the internet into reality, which is just too far in my books.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Are they being sent to everyone who owns Dota 2, or only to those who play it often? If it's the former, I probably have my inventory full of them by now. Which means I'll have to give them away to any GAFfer who doesn't have the game yet, if there's such a person.
I don't.

:(

feel

Valve gave me a Dota2 key ages ago and I haven't even installed it yet. I think Valve got the message because they haven't sent me any extra ones.

Spookie

Guess the infamous tutorial might be going in to the weekly Dota 2 build. That or Valve want everyone to experience the mess that is Diretide.

Question on Grid view. MW3 is broken into two parts,multiplayer and then campaign. Can i move one away from the grid view so there can't be two of the same?

Lizardus

Guys, what control option is better for Binary Domain, k&m or 360 gamepad?

If you have both, try both and see which works better.

I have only played the demo when it came out and controls were atrocious at the time.

I missed my chance to buy it yesterday because of work. Will grab it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom