• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

Edit: beaten lol

Anyways, I bit on this one. I think Indie Royale's offerings are gradually improving. I wonder if we'll retroactively be given Steam keys for Mutant Mudds and Basketball Belle if they're ever greenlit.

Looks like a lurker snagged it.

@Leon Belmont, ohhh thanks for the heads up on free Bioshock!

Your welcome bro!

Is it truly, or do they do that temporary $1 charge thing?

Nop, completely free my friend! :D

Any bullshit DRM on it? I´m not really fond of installing old Securom drivers on my new computers even when it´s free.

You just need to download the Gamefly Client in order to download it, I think that 2K removed the DRM from the game (if I'm wrong please correct me)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There are ways to circumvent that anyway. I freed my EU3 from the amazingly shitty Impulse program.

garath

Any more impressions of Towns? I'm intrigued but the few gameplay videos I've watched make it look like a real slow burn to get going.

JustinBB7

Assassin's Creed 3 disappeared in the coming soon list for me, store page is still there in my wishlist though and it still says coming November. Wonder whatsup with dat.

kennah

A bundle where I don't own any of the games?!

image.php

Exile550

Assassin's Creed 3 disappeared in the coming soon list for me, store page is still there in my wishlist though and it still says coming November. Wonder whatsup with dat.

It seems now that amazon is selling steam keys for both standard version and deluxe edition of the game even though there is no mention of the deluxe edition being available on steam.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Dark Souls 33% off Weekend Deal.

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT

Mrbob

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT

No thanks. It's been cheaper on Amazon. Lame sale.

garath

Bad sale. Waiting for a better one. I passed on the $20 amazon as I knew I wouldn't have time to play it yet. Should have a good sale for Xmas.

Since the bundle is giving individual keys this time:

Quote to reveal

Crayon Physics
Eufloria
Superbrothers

Be nice and only take one please. Thanks.

1-D_FTW

It's advertised as 50% but is actually 65% off. Might be a mistake they're going to fix soon.

It's either a mistake or they're adding an extra 15 percent if you own Alan Wake (like they did with pre-orders).

Can anyone who doesn't own Alan Wake confirm they're only seeing 50 percent off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom