• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

For anyone who bought the Indie Royale Alpha Bundle back in February/March, your Steam activation key for Towns is finally up on your Indie Royale Alpha Bundle key page.

Tomodachi

Holy shit, AC3 is 75 euros for the deluxe version.. wtf..
Are they out of their minds? I really hope this is all a huge pricing error (I'm talking about the aussie tax too). 75 euros for a *digital* deluxe version of a game that already came out a month before on consoles? Madness.

EDIT: and by the way, it's already November. They could at least be bothered to give us a release day to go with the crazy price.

EDIT 2: the standard version is 50€. Still too much but in line with other major releases. I can stop freaking out I guess :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Quote for the following keys:

- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- Eufloria
- Machinarium
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Edit: All gone.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
people not posting when hidden codes are taken..not cool man, not cool. the other one is gone too

The lurkers snatching quote codes is why I prefer "Quote for PM", but to each classy gentleman/woman their own.

It has a bunch of neat ideas and great presentation but I didn't like it much as a game.

Agreed. It looked pretty and had a few places that it went which seemed cool but the writing made me grind my teeth to dust. Like, totally. I guess looking at it as an iOS game first helps relieve it of some of the blandness of the actual gameplay.

JustinBB7

Are they out of their minds? I really hope this is all a huge pricing error (I'm talking about the aussie tax too). 75 euros for a *digital* deluxe version of a game that already came out a month before on consoles? Madness.

EDIT: and by the way, it's already November. They could at least be bothered to give us a release day to go with the crazy price.

EDIT 2: the standard version is 50€. Still too much but in line with other major releases. I can stop freaking out I guess :p

Think I'll just buy the base game for 50 euros and get the season pass in a sale later. So I will know what it is as well. See a lot of multiplayer on the page already, I like the multiplayer but not gonna spend money on it.

PaulLFC

Just noticed Damage Inc's original price was £39.99
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Also, Towns is now out on Steam. I'm sure it was in one of the IndieRoyale bundles a while ago, any chance we'll get a Steam key for it?

MNC

Salsa please give away Dark Souls/Witcher 2/Dishonored/Borderlands 2/Sleeping Dogs to me thank you in advance

but yeah salsa's a pretty cool gal

cicero

Just noticed Damage Inc's original price was £39.99
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Also, Towns is now out on Steam. I'm sure it was in one of the IndieRoyale bundles a while ago, any chance we'll get a Steam key for it?

For anyone who bought the Indie Royale Alpha Bundle back in February/March, your Steam activation key for Towns is finally up on your Indie Royale Alpha Bundle key page.
It is already up.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Anyone a fan of PayDay The Heist? The secret was solved and it was just masks. The people who solved it and the developers still refuse to spill the beans.

The developers also said that they will reveal everything in 30 days.

Wait, what? SPILL YOUR BEANS, MAN! I had no idea something was going on!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Miker

AssCreed 3 pre-order page up. Amusingly enough, pre-ordering the $80 deluxe edition gives you a 50% off coupon for older AssCreed games. What a slap in the face to anybody who'd be willing to drop $80 for AssCreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom