• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

I'm aware, I'm just making sure nobody else asked for it before me.
You know giveaways move fast.
:|

No, I don't really think you are aware. The actual steam codes to be activated are in his post and can be seen when you quote his post and look at the actual text being quoted.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
When trying to purchase Assassin's Creed III as a gift on Steam, receive the following error:

Your purchase could not be completed because it looks like you already own one of the games you are trying to buy. Please check your account and your cart to verify you are buying an item you do not already own.

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club is out!

LHtyL.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/214610

$7.99

cicero

Thanks for your concern.
I just downloaded it at home.
When I get out of work I'll try it.
You are the most polite monkey in the world.

I would tip my hat at you, but I'm afraid you would thank me first, then snatch it from my fingers before running up into a tree and tipping my own hat back at me.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I think I'm the only person in the world without Dirt 3.
Nah, I don't have it either.
I don't have it either, definitely want it though :(
Don't have it also. Lol
It's possible that I have one last Dirt 3 key. Thing is: I don't know if it's already redeemed or not.

I will trade it for literally anything I don't have. I might even give it away if any of you give me a really good reason to why you should get it.

If somebody is willing to give me something for it, I'll obviously give you the key first and, upon successful reedem, then you can give me whatever you have.

Just lemme know.

cicero

It's possible that I have one last Dirt 3 key. Thing is: I don't know if it's already redeemed or not.

I will trade it for literally anything I don't have. I might even give it away if any of you give me a really good reason to why you should get it.

If somebody is willing to give me something for it, I'll obviously give you the key first and, upon successful reedem, then you can give me whatever you have.

Just lemme know.

I will trade for it with a copy of World Basketball Manager 2010!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Aren't the Dirt 3 codes banned now?

I would be careful.

Not the codes that were legally received from the AMD giveaway before the leaked list.

Those on the leaked list are "banned". Aka, they're invalid. Mine is a proper one from one of the giveaways from before the leak- I can even provide you the email if you so desire.

That's why I still have it: nobody believes me. Nevermind that all the other 13 I gave away are still on everybody's Steam accounts, including mine and the one I gave a friend of mine 2 months ago.

The only reason I don't know if this one is already activated or not is because I didn't mark is as "given away" or not.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wait, so are you guys trying to say that Dirt 3 proves that the Steam Prison Economy follows the Keysian model of economics?

We're through the looking glass here people.

HoosTrax

Hmm, what's the recommended difficulty to play Torchlight 2 on?

I think I made a mistake choosing Normal. Or maybe Borderlands 2 conditioned me to expect enemies to have obscene amounts of HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom