• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
allright, I might give it away for free. Whatever :p

It would certainly be very nice of you to give it away, but don't let that be the takeaway from the information that poster gave you.

It still has intrinsic worth that you paid for, so you still can trade it for something, just not a new release, full-priced title.

HoosTrax

allright, I might give it away for free. Whatever :p
That wasn't what I was getting at.

Pack-in titles (Far Cry, Arkham Asylum, CoD:WaW for example, in years past) tend to show up frequently for trade, which lowers their value. People aren't stupid -- if they see various people trying to offload games that are keys only, they'll know what's up and expect a discount.

ShaneB

Well dang, count me as someone else who had no idea Hell Yeah! was a metroidvania. It has now immediately shot high on my wishlist.

Post the key, or take it to the trading thread.

I would have posted the keys, the ones I have are in coupon forms, thus the post :).

Anyway to change the subject, I've managed to completely avoid all big budget games this year other than Diablo 3. Upcoming's like Lara Croft and Farcry 3, and COD for that matter, zero hype.

Chivalry and Natural Selection 2 best games I've played all year.

I'll give you $5 for Max ears

TDen3.png

that's all the hats I got, I got a lot of weapons too! I guess I have to check the prices for each item.

Isaccard

I would have posted the keys, the ones I have are in coupon forms, thus the post :).

Anyway to change the subject, I've managed to completely avoid all big budget games this year other than Diablo 3. Upcoming's like Lara Croft and Farcry 3, and COD for that matter, zero hype.

Chivalry and Natural Selection 2 best games I've played all year.

I meant the Sleeping Dogs key. Coupons I think you're reffering to are worthless since anyone can get them, if they haven't already at this point.

vocab

I'll give you a bills hat for sleepy dogs. Plus 40 dota 2 items if you throw in xcom.

I'll throw in a 1 hour dota 2 lesson for free. FREE.

My new 670 will probably arrive on Saturday, which incidentally is my birthday, and I want to play a game with this baby that will blow my mind graphically. It also should be a good game. Basically I want to maximize the good game*awesome graphx factor.

I'm thinking Sleeping Dogs? RAGE? Crysis with mods?
What do you guys think?

eyeless

anyone know if assassin's creed revelations went on sale in the 2011 winter sale and if so for how much

i am trying to determine whether it would be worth waiting 2 c if ac3 do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom