• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikor

Yo hoods!
How long before BLOPS 2 goes down in price? I only want it for zombies .... assuming zombies is fun?

Zombies is the shit, nice improvement from BLOPS 1, but unfortunately these games NEVER go down in price but for the rare flash sale during the summer/winter sales. They just sell too damn well at full price. I mean, BLOPS 1 is at $40, and its two years old now (forever in CoD time)!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
My new 670 will probably arrive on Saturday, which incidentally is my birthday, and I want to play a game with this baby that will blow my mind graphically. It also should be a good game. Basically I want to maximize the good game*awesome graphx factor.

I'm thinking Sleeping Dogs? RAGE? Crysis with mods?
What do you guys think?
Max Payne 3. Don't listen to the negative people, it's a good game.

Oreoleo

My new 670 will probably arrive on Saturday, which incidentally is my birthday, and I want to play a game with this baby that will blow my mind graphically. It also should be a good game. Basically I want to maximize the good game*awesome graphx factor.

What do you guys think?

Metro 2033

Twinduct

Zombies is the shit, nice improvement from BLOPS 1, but unfortunately these games NEVER go down in price but for the rare flash sale during the summer/winter sales. They just sell too damn well at full price. I mean, BLOPS 1 is at $40, and its two years old now (forever in CoD time)!

Shit. Yeah I have no interest in the MP & the SP is usually not even close to the price for admission. Bleh will wait, even saving like 25% might be worth it.

Btw is there like progression unlocks for zombie mode?

Wok

I noticed Little Inferno is up for pre-order but without a release date. The promotional price ends on the 19th.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/221260/

Thanks for noticing! And there is an OT.

The game can be purchased for 15$ on the Humble Store (a Steam key will be provided), only about a DRM-free version. However, the HS usually provides Steam keys when the game is released. If you pay on the HS though, you have immediate access to the game.

I have to say I have finished the game with about half of the collectibles and it is original enough to be enjoyable.

And if you are interested in this information, the game will have a picture for the grid view of your Steam library. These are pictures from the Steam store.

Grid view
jIKWM.jpg

List view: logo
YoDpD.jpg

List view: icon
WnFB9.jpg

What do you guys think?

*brofist*

HoosTrax

What do you guys think?
I'm going to be curious if that card can play Shogun 2 with acceptable framerates on the overworld map without needing to tone down any settings.

Thanks for noticing! And there is an OT.

The game can be purchased for 15$ on the Humble Store, but there is no information about any Steam key then, only about a DRM-free version. However, the HS usually provides Steam keys when the game is released. If you pay on the HS though, you have immediate access to the game.

I have to say I have finished the game with about half of the collectibles and it is original enough to be enjoyable.

And if you are interested in this information, the game will have a picture for the grid view of your Steam library. These are pictures from the Steam store.

Nice. Thank you for all of that info. I really like the image used for the grid view.

JordanKZ

I would like to purchase a copy of Scribblenauts Unlimited, however due to my locational bull shit, I cannot.

Would anyone in the US like to give me hand here?

Nabs

It looks like Tony is putting together this Sega/Steam bundle for Black Friday: Binary Domain, AVP. Viking, Hell Yeah!, and Condemned for $19.99.

Also the new NFS for 25. Origin obv.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
It looks like Tony is putting together this Sega/Steam bundle for Black Friday: Binary Domain, AVP. Viking, Hell Yeah!, and Condemned for $19.99.

Got, Got, Want, Got, Want.

2/5 isn't good enough, no dice Tony. Just sell them at $5 each or something.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
There's suppose to be a Mass Effect Trilogy sale and an Xcom sale. And some Max Payne 3 sale. Should be lots of good stuff

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Just when I bought BD for $7.5, this happens. I'm still thinking about getting Hell Yeah from GMG, which is $5.6 with the 25% discount. I wish I've heard of this bundle last week.

Damn that bundle is amazingly good. I guess it helps I only own Binary Domain.

1-D_FTW

I know there's a lot of Dear Esther fans in this thread, so decided to cross-post another thread on gaf. If you love an underdog story and want to read something that will make you smile, give it whirl:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499843

I actually down own any of those games in the bundle. Don't think I can turn down 4 bucks a pop.

I'm broke and I just wanted Binary Domain. Usually those bundles only come up with a single key for all the games, or you get a key per game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom