• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWD40

labF1.gif

themoreyouknow.jpeg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I can't find this sale for 10 bucks...

I'm guessing it'll be part of Amazon's Black Friday sale. Tony said from beyond the grave over at CAG that he'll post Amazon DD's full sale line-up soon.

labF1.gif

themoreyouknow.jpeg

The loophole is so easily exploited that I wonder why Amazon has the restriction in place at all. I suppose it prevents the DD department from having to juggle regional SKUs and pricing.

elektrixx

Banned
Could someone from the UK preorder Tomb Raider Survival Edition for me? I can Paypal instantly.

Is there a cheaper place to get it than the UK?

Nabs

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
That's a pretty good price, but is it worth it? does the game still holds up? I never played the original

Still one of the best, though its controls show their age from time to time. 360 controller heavily recommended.

Remember when you people kicked Tony out of the Steam thread and got him banned from the forum?

I'm pretty sure he got banned for the thread in which he proposed company-run OT's, which happened to come up at the worst possible moment considering what else was going on. It was unfortunate, but possibly part of his job to mention. I kinda feel the ban was extreme, but it isn't my place to make such decisions here.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Odd question: Is anyone able to download the Fly'n demo? I've tried several times and restarted Steam but it never works.

Tomodachi

This game is pretty high on my wishlist, I doubt the price will be lower than that on Steam for the Christmas sale.
It is a very good port and still an amazing game after all these years. The 360 pad feels just like the Dreamcast pad, I felt at home.

Get it guys, 4$ is an absolute steal.

Ledsen

BLOPS will be 9.99$ separately also.

Want

There's suppose to be a Mass Effect Trilogy sale and an Xcom sale. And some Max Payne 3 sale. Should be lots of good stuff

Want, want, want.

It looks like Tony is putting together this Sega/Steam bundle for Black Friday: Binary Domain, AVP. Viking, Hell Yeah!, and Condemned for $19.99.

Also the new NFS for 25. Origin obv.

Have, don't want, want, want, want.

Want.

FUCK MY STUPID CHALLENGE!

it begins

Firebrand

A dark cloud looms over Western Europe and peculiar ships appear on the horizon as Paradox Interactive have today released Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion, the latest DLC for critically-acclaimed strategy RPG Crusader Kings II and first fantasy scenario ever introduced to a Paradox Interactive strategy game.

Featuring a treasure trove of new features that would make Montezuma himself jealous, Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion pits the European dynasties against the brutal conquering force of the ferocious Aztec civilization and they aren’t here to trade chocolate!

Descending on the shores of Europe like a plague, the bloodthirsty foes bring with them exotic and deadly disease as well as a craving to massacre everyone in their path. Endurance will be stretched to the limit in order to evade being captured and having your innards dished up as a sacrifice to their greedy and vindictive gods.
pjSKA.gif

$4.99, should be out today.

Orcs Must Die 75% off on GamersGate

http://www.gamersgate.com/orcsmustdie?aff=ggnews

Orcs Must Die! $2.50

Orcs Must Die! - Lost Adventures $0.75

Orcs Must Die! - Artifacts of Power $0.50

Orcs Must Die! Game of the Year Edition $3.24

Orcs Must Die! 2 $7.48

Orcs Must Die! 2 - Two Pack $12.50

Orcs Must Die! 2 Are We There Yeti? Booster Pack $4.99

Orcs Must Die! 2 Fire and Water DLC $2.50

Orcs Must Die! 2 Soundtrack $3.00

Orcs Must Die! 2 Family Ties Booster Pack $2.50

Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete Pack $10.00

Blizzard

Banned
Is JSR a good port? Getting for free on Vita next week but wouldn't mind on PC as well
I never played the original. The PC version of Jet Set Radio is 30 fps (like the console versions I believe), but as long as you reboot your computer after installing it, it's smooth and works well. I don't think 30 fps is a show-stopper in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom