• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoosTrax

Free single player game.
crated.jpg

Q_Q

Still prepping for my Windows format while I'm at work.

Steamapps
GameSaves Utility

Those two above are completed.

Do I just need to move the Origin Games folder to backup Origin games? What about something like Guild Wars 2? The install is pretty quick but can I just copy the folder back into the same place in the directory tree?

Crub

They Bleed Pixels is now available and is $7.99 (-20%) [/url]

Was expecting this to be no higher than $5. Had it been released on XBLIG like initially planned there is no way it would have been $10. Also, $10 != €10.

Now I feel like waiting for a 75% off.

Dark Souls is only $40 and can't possibly get enough love.

I was thinking about this as well. Dishonored is still 40 days away... So it'll probably be Dark Souls. I've played it on PS3 and it's one of the best RPG's I've played.

You know what, I'll just buy it right now.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Super Crate Box seems weird. Controller support kinda buggy, can't use dpad on menus but I can in the game. But if I change to config B, D-pad doesn't work. Huh. Also missing some dll to upload scores or something

Zia

Super Crate Box seems weird. Controller support kinda buggy, can't use dpad on menus but I can in the game. But if I change to config B, D-pad doesn't work. Huh. Also missing some dll to upload scores or something

And the Mac version isn't actually available.

HoosTrax

So, Super Crate Box...

I don't think I've had so many deaths/restarts per minute since VVVVVV. It's deceptively hard. As in, it starts off very leisurely and easy, then very quickly ramps up to the point where enemies are swarming down out of the chute.

Mrbob

Some stealth releases today? Surprised to see Super Crate Boy and Total War Battles: Shogun available. I own TWB:S on Ipad, and it is a really cool off shoot game. I might have to double dip.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Super Crate Box is a great arcade title. Very basic controls (directional, jump, and shoot) but you can spend so much time mastering yourself with each gun.

Rami, one half of Vlambeer, told me about a steam release of the title earlier this year. Apparently Valve just wanted the game on their store.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Also you can't pause in Super Crate Box. lolwut. It seems rushed?

Just got an error by pressing start

"
for object UberCont:

Sound does not exist.
"

wut

I feel like a king, re-downloading every game my old pc was struggling with just to set everything to high and see 100+fps in the upper-right corner.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
@telltalegames 3:07 PM
The Walking Dead Episode 3 for PC/MAC we will be live by 6pm PST today through the TTG Store, Steam, Origin and our other digital partners.

That's 3 hours from now

Tambini

@telltalegames 3:07 PM
The Walking Dead Episode 3 for PC/MAC we will be live by 6pm PST today through the TTG Store, Steam, Origin and our other digital partners.

That's 3 hours from now

Oh damn, I was going to stay up to play it but that's too late. Tomorrow it is.

MRORANGE

I like how Valve staff like to slack off with delaying updates and broken launch games while Gabe is busy on holiday, fighting sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom