• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

kafiend

The problem is they detect the IP. Which means whoever would help you would need a proxy.

They don[t do it very well then. As I got it and I'm in the UK.

Thanks for the heads up BTW :)

Edit: ah I see what you were saying - a 2nd code.... my mistake :)

Rufus

Bionic Commando: Rearmed likes to crash randomly. Had three on the first level so far. Any quick fixes, or do I have to Google harder?
edit: OK, running it on one core seems to have fixed it. Shame the game has you redo levels if you suck too much, though...

catabarez

I got a code and it ended up being Dirt 3. Is there a way I can try again?

I got all excited too :(

Edit: Oh that's weird. I guess it wasn't Dirt 3.

Recall

Thank you for your interest! This promotion is paused for a few minutes.

You guys took this viral, and posted the answers to our questions. Now we have to make up new questions. No more cheating!

Just tried it and got this, lol

You guys took this viral, and posted the answers to our questions. Now we have to make up new questions. No more cheating!

Edit: Beaten. How are the Dirt games anyways?

Wait, what happened with the daily deal? :lol
Apparently the Orion folk wanted it to be 25% off during a Midweek Madness, not 50% off during a Daily Deal. Considering the odds of the former resulting in more money than the latter is slim, but still they complained and Valve cooked up a replacement.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
lol Valve took down the daily deal for Half Life 2. the hell?

The Dirt Showdown giveway is paused because the answesrs were posted

iNvid02

hey guys i have a dirt showdown key, its $50 on steam but you can have it for $40 cuz im a nice guy, pm for pp infoz k bye

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)

Edit: Beaten. How are the Dirt games anyways?

Dirt games are fun, but Showdown is pretty different. Think Destruction Derby instead of the usual racing

The series is fun though, just don't expect realism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom