• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
A $22.50 Daily. That's even more disgusting than the fact the logo is an abstract depiction of Lisa Simpson giving a blowjob.

1-D_FTW

£11.25 on GMG with the discount code (GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G), cheaper than Steam's daily if you're thinking of getting it.

Amazon also has it on sale today for 19.99 as part of their Labor day sale promotion. It's actually kind of insulting they chose it as the daily for the same day. At least pick a different day from Amazon (Steam enabled) so it doesn't look so bad.

I was going to get Closure today but I can't pull myself away from Iron Brigade to play much else. I was holding off because of a stuttering bug that's currently in the game but it's not that bad so I've went ahead and put some time into it. I only managed to get through the main campaign on the console version so it's nice to check out the DLC and also to play online, since I'm not Gold on Live.

Nabs

Worms Armageddon just got added to the registry. I still have my disc somewhere, but watch me buy it again :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Worms Armageddon just got added to the registry. I still have my disc somewhere, but watch me buy it again :(

*pinches self* This has to be a dream. Why would Team17 start listening to its fans?

Edit: Even though I prefer Armageddon, I hope 2 and World Party also arrive at some point. And in a perfect world, these would all be stops on the road to Worms Armageddon HD.

I see it listed in the Coming Soon tab, along with a 20% discount, but the link just redirects to the store front.

I could click it around 1, but I guess they took it down for a bit?

Cool, it should be out soon then. I was kind of nervous because some guy on the Arkham City forums said it might be delayed till november.

Edit: The regular version of Arkham City just had a pricedrop ($19.99).

That post on the last page reminds me that Im still mad that hr sucked a big fat one when it came to bosses if you were stealth.

And didn't have a shittton of tasers, I mean it's not like you would be using those in your stealth/non-lethal playthrough of the preceding level.

The cloaking chick almost turned me into a gibbering madman. Two hits of typhoon and I was dead, all of my skill points were in hacking and stealth. I almost gave up on the boss fight, I can't believe they didn't patch those boss fights to include alternate options.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
And didn't have a shittton of tasers, I mean it's not like you would be using those in your stealth/non-lethal playthrough of the preceding level.

The cloaking chick almost turned me into a gibbering madman. Two hits of typhoon and I was dead, all of my skill points were in hacking and stealth. I almost gave up on the boss fight, I can't believe they didn't patch those boss fights to include alternate options.

I figured out from the first boss on the hardest difficulty on my first run which was also a perfect stealth run that grenades and mines were the fastest easiest way to finish them off so I always held on to a couple of each. Typhoon bitch didn't even reach me.

oh man...so frustrating. Game encourages stealth...until you get a boss. Tranq gun doesn't work very well against them. I actually ended up lowering the difficulty on bosses just because i was so pissed.

..Great game though

Batman Arkham City GOTY has been released:

If you purchase Arkham City and have issues activating the game with GFWL I would recommend contacting Warner Bros Games Support instead of Steam Customer Support. Steam Customer Support will try to help you, they provided me with an alternate key that encountered the exact same problem that caused me to open the support ticket in the first place. Warner Bros deactivated the problem key and gave me a new one.

http://community.batmanarkhamcity.c...al-Support-UPDATE-18-04-*read-before-posting*

Click the support.wbgames.com url.

Djamb3

What's the difference to the vanilla AC? All the dlc?

They could sell a cheap upgrade to those who have the former version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom