• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baha

What happen with Steam? :) i can't start my download of Batman AC (its 7.6 GB), i click here:

And nothing :(

I restart Steam 2 times one with "run as administrator", i restart my PC, a lot of things and nothing :( and my conexion is shit (120kb/s...so is not easy download 16 gb with my job)

Any solution?

Have you tried a different download location?

Joe Molotov

What happen with Steam? :) i can't start my download of Batman AC (its 7.6 GB), i click here:

And nothing :(

I restart Steam 2 times one with "run as administrator", i restart my PC, a lot of things and nothing :( and my conexion is shit (120kb/s...so is not easy download 16 gb with my job)

Any solution?

Have you tried hitting "Play"?

mneuro

How is Kohan 2: Kings of War.

A few buddies and I have been looking for some decent strategy games to lan with aside from AoE 3. It seems like at $4 you can't go wrong.

Relax.MX

Have you tried hitting "Play"?

Convertion of the game content...

o2gX5.jpg

Now the game need to start the download from 0%. thanks for the help :)

Sarcasm

I don't know about Taiwan, but in the States, Newegg doesn't have any sort of downloadable games service. They only sell boxed copies, but obviously if you buy a Steamworks game from them, you can (have to) register that on Steam.

Thing is I have my perma address in states still that can be shipped to. Wondering if things like Guild Wars 2 would work out. Of course steamwork games would work. I just wish there was a filter..

Blizzard

Banned
I Am Alive seems like it would be neat, since I like the isolated atmosphere and the idea of possibly finding out about whatever horrible catastrophic event has happened. However, it would probably be too scary and violent for me. D:

Thing is I have my perma address in states still that can be shipped to. Wondering if things like Guild Wars 2 would work out. Of course steamwork games would work. I just wish there was a filter..

Doesn't Guild Wars 2 allow you to download the client if you register the serial key to your ArenaNet (or whatever) account?

Sajjaja

I Am Alive seems like it would be neat, since I like the isolated atmosphere and the idea of possibly finding out about whatever horrible catastrophic event has happened. However, it would probably be too scary and violent for me. D:

I don't think you ever learn =/

I absolutely loved Kohan II back in the day. Anyone know how well it holds up? Any issues on Win 7?

I picked up TA and TA Kingdoms from GoG last week and they look atrocious.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
So... I just realized there's an extra dash at the end in the thread title. It bothers me.

Gandie

My God, Crysis 2 is the best looking game I've ever played. I put it on "very high" to get that sweet 60 frames and it's still beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom