• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy the shit out of Bayonetta and Vanquish. Vanquish wiht a mouse and keyboard would be, I don't know even know how to describe how awesome that would be.

Another paper delayed. Achievement Unlocked: Procrastinator
I know your pain, I have my Master's dissertation to deliver next monday and all hell is loose now.

Btw, I also have one of those 75% Portal 2 discounts, I tried to give them to my friends but no one wanted them, so if anyone's over GAF wants it just quote me. If the first person that quoted me doesn't get a reply soon, please send me a PM, I'm currently finishing my studies and I might not see your quoted post.

Cheers!

MRORANGE

from the link:
“At one point, I said a hardware lab could be very expensive, it could be like a million dollars,” she recalled. “Gabe said, ‘That’s it?’ ”

dat sale money.

i5sjtKhhYFE90.gif

daxy

Quite late to the party but, wow, To The Moon is all kinds of awesome. Played it from beginning to end in one sitting. I'd love to see more relatively short, story driven games like this.

Exuro

Is this Monday as in Greenlight-start-date, or Monday as in "We're going to start selling non-game software on XYZ date"? :p
Hopefully as in steam community update. I'm really interested to see how they've reworked all of the website-styled content, especially community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom