• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 4 - winter seal is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

alterno69

Banned
I need help, i recently hooked a 32" LCD as a second monitor for my PC, how do i make it to run the games on that screen and not on the main screen?

I need help, i recently hooked a 32" LCD as a second monitor for my PC, how do i make it to run the games on that screen and not on the main screen?

For some games, you can drag the window over and then turn on fullscreen, for others you need to set the monitor you want to play on as the primary display. That's my experience, anyway.

There's probably some program that can help you with that too, but I'm fine with that method.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I was hoping there was a way to do it without changing the lcd to my main monitor everytime i want to play :(

Do the resolutions match (i.e, do both output at 1080p)? If so, just mirror the screens. You'll still need to manually switch the sound to the appropriate screen, though.

ShaneB

Man, no midweek sale, no daily, nothing. edit: apparently Droplitz is the daily according to the news.

This is really weird.

First time XCOM player here, I played Enemy Unknown last night and I can tell I'm going to really like this game. Sure, the story and character models look kind of cheesy, but the features in the game has an addictive nature to it.

HoosTrax

Droplitz, one of the few games in my "Shit" category.

Although "mind-numbingly boring" is a better fit.
I don't know whether I should be proud or embarrassed.
droplitz.jpg

Although, I do distinctly remember that by this point, the droplets were going so fast that my framerates were tanking as a result (and it was a pretty damn good rig at the time too).

Anyways, I put about 24 hours into it. It's decent enough for a puzzler, but obviously it's light, casual fare.

Tame

I'm in the LTTP club for Alan Wake.

Due to the Autumn sale and a new graphics I fired it up last night.

so far me likey very much.

Need to see if theres a way (if possible) to get it running in Dolby Digital

allansm

Cause. Remember when Steam used to have 5 indies for 10 bucks (or 5 bucks)? And they were a bunch of games nobody owned. Good times.

Most of the games in my "won't play" category came from those bundles. It was my first steam sale, I was so young then...

Man, no midweek sale, no daily, nothing. edit: apparently Droplitz is the daily according to the news.

This is really weird.

unacceptable Gaben!

it's funny how perception changes from these sales....50% rarely feels like a 'good deal' anymore. Even on a new release.

Nabs

It's only been 45 minutes, that's nothing on the Valve scale. Most games that are supposed to launch at 1pm end up releasing closer to 2-3.

HoosTrax

Is Squeenix mad? How about a bundle pack that has all of those, with an appropriate discount considering the age of those games.

Wait did I just use the word "mad" in a non-umadbro context? Damn Downton Abbey...

Wok

Miasmata is released.

Miasmata is a first-person survival/adventure game, developed from the ground-up by brothers Joe and Bob Johnson. You play as Robert Hughes, a plague-stricken scientist on a journey to discover a cure. Your adventure begins on the shores of a remote and mysterious island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom