• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

DagsJT

It's a free game, I usually try to stick to Steam games but I'll accept a free game regardless. Cheers for the link.

gdt

WTF is going on with Sonic Generations? Am I supposed to be getting these incredibly fucked up camera angles here?

468E498CE2E6F58AD294A6B56B051FA33FBD2ECD

8289DA893C74EE7211BC3D0E503821E68FDF9C8B

36CB2DA70AF64B64ABA4E4722FDB7CEF35526E49

well said. I felt horrible and restarted a few times before I actually went console route from my silly no cheat policy.

spoiler is scenes that I had to console through
the hotel, the 5th floor wouldnt open, and The webcams wouldnt stack so I had to manually add them to inventory for nosferatu chic mission

The game is one of the very best despite its flaws a MUST for everyone

TheKurgan

Really want to buy Saints Row 3, but I think I am going to hold out for the Summer sale. My pile of shame is sooo huge I probably wouldn't get to it by then anyway.

Just an FYI for those of you looking at Payday. We (Amazon) are dropping the price from $9.99 to $7.49. So those of you who want to save $2.50 can head over and grab it (we distribute a Steam key with your purchase).

Pricing should go into effect in 20 minutes or so.
Cheers,
Tony

ngt

Just an FYI for those of you looking at Payday. We (Amazon) are dropping the price from $9.99 to $7.49. So those of you who want to save $2.50 can head over and grab it (we distribute a Steam key with your purchase).

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the info Tony!

camerooni

Neo Member
Check the price via the Steam Client:
zYvr1.jpg

Aussie Tax has been added.

I assume it's because of the addition internet mileage that it takes to get a game all the way here. There are like, oceans and shit that it's gotta travel across... and waterproof internets is the most expensive type.

Confused by pic.. no Aussie tax seen - same prices as in the states.
I meant cheaper for pack than game on it's own by the discount pack price to the game on it's own 'retail price'.. sorry for any confusion there.. Is a bargain at 20 for both considering the game is normally 30 (just dropped from 40).

When I first saw it I was worried I broke my oath and actually bought a game on Steam that was artificially inflated.. phew.. close one.

zkylon

zkylewd

Cheers,
Tony
Awesome, might bite for that price.

Thought I might try and start up the Steam giveaways that were fairly frequent for a while there, and I'd rather do it in here as you guys have helped me heaps in the past. In 15min or so (as to give more people a chance) I will post a small quiz, whoever gets the 3 questions right first will win a copy of Mirror's Edge. It's not much but I'm poor uni student, so it's the best I can do for now ;)

Thought I might try and start up the Steam giveaways that were fairly frequent for a while there, and I'd rather do it in here as you guys have helped me heaps in the past. In 15min or so (as to give more people a chance) I will post a small quiz, whoever gets the 3 questions right first will win a copy of Mirror's Edge. It's not much but I'm poor uni student, so it's the best I can do for now ;)

Thank you Sutton, that would be great for those who doesn't own the game! :D

The_End

Totally unacceptable. We demand more than one copy of Mirror's Edge.

Just kidding dude. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. :)

If there is a pricing difference for Saints Row the 3rd on the U.S. store, or if the game is censored in your country, either pm me or send me a friend invite over Steam and I will help.

Steam name is Renix.

Alright, for your chance to win a copy of Mirror's Edge on Steam be the first person to get all three questions correct...

1: Name the powerful antagonists that you must defeat in Lufia 2 (the collective name, not their individual names).

2: What is song that must be played in the windmill (Kakariko village) in Zelda: Ocarina of Time to drain the well?

3: Name the enemy that you get the first sword orb from in Secret of Mana.

Good luck...

Fou-Lu

Alright, for your chance to win a copy of Mirror's Edge on Steam be the first person to get all three questions correct...

1: Name the powerful antagonists that you must defeat in Lufia 2 (the collective name, not their individual names).

2: What is song that must be played in the windmill (Kakariko village) in Zelda: Ocarina of Time to drain the well?

3: Name the enemy that you get the first sword orb from in Secret of Mana.

Good luck...

1. The Sinistrals
2. Song of Storms
3. Mantis Ant

So here's a quick question. Running windows 8 beta and I want to see if some games work. The drive I'm on is partitioned for windows 8 and my normal windows 7 install. Any way to access my games on my windows 7 drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom