• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickers? From the Steam store:

Is this like that other shopkeeping game (I forget its name, was anime style)? It sounds like point and click adventure meets store manager sim or something. :p

It's based on a history channel show where they follow two annoying guys who scam old people out of worthless shit they hoard in their garage.

Mrbob

Saints Row The Third Season Pass is 66 percent off currently too. So instead of 20 bucks it is 6.79. Includes the 3 main dlc mission packs.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Gaaaaah! I accidentally sent the humblebundle key via a wrong email (mistyped the address). Is it gone forever?

Tomodachi

I decided to hook on the MP3 preorder + LA Noire, can anyone help me with getting it from the uk store? Paypal in advance :)

EDIT: or maybe there's a thread for that? sorry if I didn't think about that sooner.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Gaaaaah! I accidentally sent the humblebundle key via a wrong email (mistyped the address). Is it gone forever?

WTF.

Talk to the humble bundle support. It's the window on the lower right portion of the screen. I'm pretty sure they can retrieve it for you, if you provide the paypal transaction id or some other form of proof of purchase.

I decided to hook on the MP3 preorder + LA Noire, can anyone help me with getting it from the uk store? Paypal in advance :)
It's currently 45 dollars on the Brazilian Store. I can gift it to you, but you need to add the paypal tax when sending me money (you can't send gift money to Brazil). It's around 10%.

HoosTrax

I think that might be the first Humble Bundle where I own literally everything. Still haven't gotten around to playing Amnesia though (got it inside Potato Sack I think). I've learned long ago that I really just don't enjoy playing survival horror games (and I don't mean L4D). I get enough scares dodging crazy-bad drivers on the highway to and from work every day, that I'm usually either looking for something relaxing or high-intensity/cathartic (as in lots of pew-pew, versus lots of boo! boo!) to play.

BioHazard

I'm gonna get Pickers. But does anyone know if I get the SR3 season pass (the only DLC on sale) I get the Genkibowl VII, Gangstas in space, etc? If so, it's a pretty good deal then. The season pass costs about as much as any single DLC in the pass.

Boss Doggie

WTF.

Talk to the humble bundle support. It's the window on the lower right portion of the screen. I'm pretty sure they can retrieve it for you, if you provide the paypal transaction id or some other form of proof of purchase.

I already have, still waiting for reply

Prezhulio

hmmm i'm just realizing that going out of the country with no internet for a week during e3 will mean a lot of catch up (which i'm ok with), but i hope to god i don't miss the steam summer sale

Boss Doggie

Argh, it seems like PixelVision brings me back to the front page of Steam store whenever I click Purchase for Myself. I had to purchase as gift, keep it as inventory, then activate it.

They give you more time to mull it over for the midweek and weekend sales (cutoff time is not 1pm EST like with the dailies).

Yeah but then the discount isn't showing up. =/

I'm gonna get Pickers. But does anyone know if I get the SR3 season pass (the only DLC on sale) I get the Genkibowl VII, Gangstas in space, etc? If so, it's a pretty good deal then. The season pass costs about as much as any single DLC in the pass.

The Season Pass gives you Genkibowl, GiS, and Clones (and some other minor stuff).

Ledsen

Questions about HUmble Bundle:

Do you need to beat the average to get bonus games?

Do you only get one Steam key for all the games?

I'm curious about Saint's Row. I watch trailers, but I'm not sure what kind of game it is exactly.

The script gets old after a while, so if story/dialogue/script is a big thing for you, this is a no-no. It only pulls off the "lol we're making fun of GTA" bit for so long. It tries so hard to be a parody that it very quickly loses any sort of identity.

There's a part at the beginning which is amazing (
for those in the know, I speak of the duet of Love is What I Got
), but the rest of the game never quite matches the beginning few conversations.

Busy day. I bought Crysis 2 (which was 50% off for some reason), Ys Origin and Pickers.
Can't wait to try Pickers.

Magical Diary looks positively awful.
Wishlisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom