• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

Quantum Conundrum
- $13.49 (-10%)

$17.99 for the Game, Soundtrack, and future DLC packs.

Pre-Purchase Quantum Conundrum now, receive 10% off and receive three items in Team Fortress 2:

The Atomic Accolade - Skip past all the boring busywork of science and get right to the exciting part: the fabulous prizes! This prestigious ribbon certifies your bravery in the field of excellence.
The Quadwrangler - This quantum-collared lab coat includes a handy rubber pipe that siphons blood from your heart, where it is not needed, to your shooting arm, where it is!
The Professor's Pineapple - We don't know what's in it, but we found it in some rusty drums buried in a shallow grave in a forest, so let's face it, you'll probably get super powers if you drink it.

I might be crazy, but I hear a lot sound effects in that trailer that are in Portal

It's going to be really really interesting on seeing how this games plays considering it was a game idea rejected by Valve.

Teknoman

Only if I can call it "whys".

iRQsiG34nuhMG.gif

graywolf323

I grabbed a $50 Steam card at Gamestop with store credit and didn't realize Max Payne 3 was $60 >_<

oh well I grabbed the Civ V expansion instead and MP3 will have to wait for a sale

Aselith

Dynasty Warriors 7 with Xtreme Legends added to the registry. (shrug)

Yes! I'm not huge into Dynasty Warriors stuff but I like em occasionally and more importantly this could lead to other Tecmo Koei games on Steam like Romance of the Seven Kingdoms, DOA and Gallop Racer.

Jtrizzy

Uggh my MP3 download just died, so I restarted steam. Now I can't even sign in. I'm able to surf the internet still though?

aasoncott

Yeah, season pass sounds good to me. Everything else is passable(though the Shark Attack pack is awesome).

So, $7 makes sense for the pass? All the DLC got pretty mediocre reviews, but I loved the main game and the biggest complaint against the DLC was length. Does it being $7 make it "good" DLC?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

I started my pre-load at ~12AM, it's now just past 12PM, and it still has 2~3 hours to go. Really, the pre-load period should've been at least a few days, perhaps even a week considering the download is almost 30GB, not 12 bloody hours.

Joe Molotov

So, $7 makes sense for the pass? All the DLC got pretty mediocre reviews, but I loved the main game and the biggest complaint against the DLC was length. Does it being $7 make it "good" DLC?

The DLC missions aren't bad, they're just not very substantive. If you liked the main game, you'll like them too, and for $7 they're worth it.

Relax.MX

29 GB for Max Payne 3? please, please gaffers..¿is steamworks right?..because my 120 kb/s is like a cold water right now for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom