• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
Magic the Gathering 2013 should be up in the next 14 days if the release schedule of the last 2 games is any indication.

If it comes with a TF2 hat like Magic 2012, buy it. I sold mine for 20 bucks.

gabbo

I want to get SiN 1, but for some reason it doesn't show a tab where you download it. I don't even know if it's free or I have to buy it.

I don't think you can even purchase the game on Steam without buying Emergence (if that's even the case anymore), due to Ritual being bought years ago.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
That sucks. Barely enough to even sample the gameplay. I didn't get the game until I spent about 20 hours...

I don't know. I wished they enjoyed them more, but I don't really regret it at all. Two of them were on my friends lists for a pretty long time and consider them some of the best posters on Gaf. Another was a big league player who wanted it. And the last one was just a bit of luck, saw he wanted one and someone else never redeemed it. So he got it. Heh. Honestly, I was happy for once to be able to give something back to a few gaffers, even if it was just 4 copies of an eventual F2P game.

As I said, I just wished they enjoyed them more. Its like seeing someone wear a sweater you gave them. Bit of an ego play, but nice to see. I don't regret giving them out at all. If I had more copies now, I'd be doing the same.

And to be blunt, it is a hard genre to get into. It takes a lot of time and you can't be playing much else on the side. So if your busy in life, having it rough, or wanting to casually play it. I can completely see why. People wanted to play it because it is the next big thing. But its also a very cold game to get into. Why you get a lot of people with maybe 1 or 2 hours played, while some with a thousand+ already.

What I want is You Don't Know Jack in PC, but it seems they have abandoned PC :(

YDKJ is on PC, it's just US exclusive. But there is only 2 player hotseat and afaik no online-multi.

edit: beaten

Drkirby said:
Can't view the page in the US, is there any sort of multiplayer support?

Only local multiplayer for up to 4 players and leaderboards. Doesn't say anything about online multi.

Card Boy

Banned
2 10hr days and I have downloaded 10gig of Max Payne 3 with another 20gig left. Steam is ridiculous, i can download a 10gig game in acouple hrs over Steam. i can't believe the preload was available only 12 hrs before release. Both Rockstar & Valve are to blame for this.

Card Boy

Banned
Never played a MOBA aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddddd I just bought the Dota 2 legendary pack.

I have cut all that stuff from my life. I had 500 games in LoL, 200 games in HoN and 150 games in DOTA2.

Only 'MOBA' i play now is Awesomenauts. Its the only DOTA game that doesn't make me angry when i play.

Aselith

Can you add a UK Steam game to a US account? I want to order the Hitman Absolution physical copy but I need to make sure I'll be able to add it to my account when it comes.

Salsa

WEdW0.jpg

we lost.

Swag

Is this the place to go to ask for help on tech issues? Trying to install Steam on my iMac and it keeps giving me some network connection issue?

Wish he would have kept the beard. At the same time without it you can really see how much weight he's lost. Healthy Gaben makes me happy.

Garou

Would somebody be willing to get a 20$ GameStop Steam-Wallet-Code for me, or know of a place where I can easily get a code?
I can Paypal the money or gift a game in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom