• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread - Summer sales usually last week of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's common in Hollywood to rip music from anywhere for trailers, so it could just be Fox being all Hollywood with their games.

Steam library weirdness, I have it; e.g.

Time played in the past two weeks (a couple of nights ago, to be precise about it):

ejvLP.png

...does not reconcile at all against last-played date:

CBTC4.png

In a nutshell, a whole bunch of my recently-played games aren't listed as, well, recently played. Anyone seen such things before?

Yes, most of my games' times are all messed up. Some I've put much more time in and it's showing less, others I haven't put as much time as what's shown.

I am tempted to get Poker Night at the Inventory just to unlock the tf2 items, does anyone know how long it will take?

Not too long...just remember to do two things

1) Restart the game continually until one of the characters ante's up with an item
2) Make sure to bust that character- You don't get the item if you don't knock them out of the game.

Law and order legacies. F yea.

Also I forgot to buy the combat simulator yesterday :(

But I'll probably get Glowfish instead. Pretty similar game right?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
It is a fun little game, but I like Fortix 2 better

You're thinking about Lightfish (the puzzle game).

Glowfish is a great little casual adventure game. You swim through 50 labyrinth type levels attracting small follower fish and using them to open up checkpoints and battle enemies. Along the way you get eight companions to help you out and collect coins to upgrade their abilities. 8-10 hours long, mostly linear and it does drag on a bit too long between new things being introduced. As a result it can get repetitive in the meantime, but I managed to finish it and it was much higher quality than I expected.

Wthermans

Banned
Since both of the people that have expressed interest in the Steam Mobile Beta have already been invited, I'm going to end the giveaway in this thread and move it to the new Free to a Good Home thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom