• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentary

Banned
I had a dream that Dragon's Crown and Metal Gear Rising were on Steam. Now that I have awakened, I am thoroughly depressed.

Speaking of which... since the people who are making Valdis Story already have a game on Steam, will they have to go through the Greenlight?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Happy Birthday. Have a cake

saoirse%20ronan%20cakes%201513x2000%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_55.jpg

(Yes, I took some random cake picture with Saoirse Ronan)

saoirse

(It wasn't actually her birthday.)

Congratulations. That's the best I can offer for now.
Xlp15yt.gif

Cheers. :)

Maybe somebody can produce a Saoirse Ronan model on Source Filmmaker for JaseC, that would be a nice birthday present.

Haha, maybe then I'd actually use it. :p

Cool, we share a birthday. Got a few more hours to wait here, though.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday.

Are you in need of any of the Who Wants to Be A Millionaire DLC? I've got the General Knowledge Trivia Booster DLC collecting dust in my inventory.

Thanks. :) I appreciate the offer, but I bought GMG's collection of Millionaire stuff earlier.

Remind me to congratulate you in 2:37 hours.

I'm not very good at remembering things that have nothing to do with either Valve or Saoirse. :p

Edit: Boo, I was hoping for the Din's Curse DLC to be discounted by now.

zkylon

zkylewd
Artist's depiction of zkylon's facial expression:

ayb0tyT.png
man that'd be the second drawing of me I've seen this week and none of them have been doing me any favors

Also, it just occurred to me that your name is zkylon and not zyklon.
yeah, it's k before y for the disappointment of nazis and heavy metal fans everywhere

or zky for friends, I like how that sounds

JaseC

Is Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition worth it? or should I stay with the standart edition?

It's cheaper on Amazon, I know :p

Put that four bucks aside for the Summer Sale. All you get with the PE is a digital art book, a digital Making Of video and a few pieces of 99c DLC.

Blizzard

Banned
So glad Magicka got a sale. One of the steam white whales people had been waiting on, and good thing too because so few people own it.
The funny thing is, I was talking to someone this afternoon, WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE STEAM STORE AT ALL, about how certain games go on sale all the time and are practically a running joke, and I mentioned Magicka as the main example that came to mind. And then later in the day I see this.

Jase's birthday is two days after my friend's, where I got powerfully plastered at the party and puked.

So now I have that as my mental association of girl whose name I'm too lazy to Google.

Happy birthday!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Jase's birthday is two days after my friend's, where I got powerfully plastered at the party and puked.

So now I have that as my mental association of girl whose name I'm too lazy to Google.

Happy birthday!
It's not a good birthday unless someone pukes on your house.

I once puked on a friend's.

And another time on my own.

And yet another on a different friend's, but that wasn't a birthday.

JaseC

Happy birthday Jase! You're one year closer to meeting Dobby in person!

That's the way I prefer to look at it. :p

Happy Birthday to the ma'm, the myth, the legend. Hope it's a good one Jase mang.
Happy birthday Jase!

Happy birthday!
Happy birthday bro!
Happy Birthday Jase.

P.S. Stop buying games. :p
Happy birthday Jase. Hope you buy every game on Steam this year :p
Hey have a happy birthday Jase!
Happy bday Jase! :)

Cheers. <3

Ledsen

Happy b-day! I feel like a failure now that I know you're 4 years younger than me but own like 10 times the number of games I do (because everyone knows success is measured in Steam games).

JaseC

Cargo Commander is 75% off ($2.49) over at GamersGate.

Me neither then. Congrats JaseC. Man, you have your entire life ahead of you ... only 25.
Yes, yes.

Happy birthday.

Soon you will be old like me.
Happy b-day! I feel like a failure now that I know you're 4 years younger than me but own like 10 times the number of games I do (because everyone knows success is measured in Steam games).

Cheers!

Did he really photoshop himself into that photo?

Give me a little credit. ;) My innocent celebrity crush firmly stops at regularly sifting through the internet for avatar material and project updates.

Sajjaja

Wow, you're so special. You get so many birthday wishes. Gee, I wish I had that many internet people love me D: /jelly

Happy birthday :D I'd give you something but I'm so poor that I actually had to resist buying $2.50 games from the last few sales. All I can give you is my love.

JaseC

Wow, you're so special. You get so many birthday wishes. Gee, I wish I had that many internet people love me D: /jelly

Happy birthday :D I'd give you something but I'm so poor that I actually had to resist buying $2.50 games from the last few sales. All I can give you is my love.

Your love is enough. <3

Milamber

Happy Birthday JaseC. While you may be a quarter, I'm 1/3rd of a century in. Ahahahaha...

&#65288;&#12288;&#65439;&#8745;&#65439;&#65289;

oipic

Very late to the party here, Jase, but I hope you're downing a quiet celebratory beer or two tonight. Happy Birthday, bloke!

svIxeIr.jpg

JaseC

Likewise! Have a good one.

Might treat myself to the Book of Unwritten Tales pack. God knows when I'd get round to playing it though /SteamGAF

Happy birthday, JaseC! You're just over half my age. Way to make me feel old.

Jerk.

;)
Did jase move on from collecting games to collecting birthday messages or something?

happy birthday man :D
Happy Birthday JaseC. While you may be a quarter, I'm 1/3rd of a century in. Ahahahaha...

&#65288;&#12288;&#65439;&#8745;&#65439;&#65289;

Cheers. <3

Shush! Today is your birthday, so someone else will be posting these deals so you can eat cake instead.

I didn't have cake. I did have pizza, though!

I just realised that for the last 4 years i've had mouse accelaration enabled in Windows.. fuck my life.

CS:GO already so much easier with it disabled.

You should disable voice if you haven't already. The amount of people who talk shit greatly outnumber those who have something worthwhile to say. That said, I do have a fond memory of one occasion where I did have voice enabled:

Years ago in a game of CS (likely 1.5) - and I'm certain it was long ago because I had voice enabled at the time - there was one particular teammate who'd never shut up. At some point during his crappy tactics recommendations and general diatribe you could hear his brother asking for a turn on the game, to which this kid replied something to the effect of, "No way, I'm doing well". This went back and forth for a short while until it turned into a full scale fight, at which point their mother came in, spent a good minute or two yelling at them and said they're banned from the computer for a month. The two kids whined and complained until, presumably, said mother turned off the computer.

All this drama was transmitted over the microphone to the server.

To this day it's the funniest thing I've come across in MP.

There's also that time I was in a clan and we played against a team purporting to be entirely aboriginal, and for some reason alltalk was enabled so they spent the entire match spraying the aboriginal flag everywhere while talking at length about their disdain for "the white man".

Very late to the party here, Jase, but I hope you're downing a quiet celebratory beer or two tonight. Happy Birthday, bloke!

svIxeIr.jpg

Thanks! I drank most of my alcohol on Saturday night but I did find a solitary beer in the fridge. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom