• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy they are not fucking around with this one.

nices0u5g.png

not sure what went wrong with the plugin here ... but it didn't particularly shock me either

Jesus, as if the spiders and snakes weren't enough reason to avoid that country.

Sajjaja

Boy they are not fucking around with this one.

nices0u5g.png

not sure what went wrong with the plugin here ... but it didn't particularly shock me either

Yeah I was like damn man... Australia has it bad. Didn't think it was an error till I read what you said lol.

Also, wheres CIS?

I bought that so fast.

Is that Venture Bros. guy Patrick Walburton? Sounds like him.
Edit: Yup, it is him. I'm not familiar with Venture Bros. so I'll just imagine him as the balloon pilot in Skylanders.

Sam sounds like Reagan.

The Ash voice doesn't sound like Bruce Campbell at all. Meh. But I'll deal with it. He better use all the catch phrases.

I grabbed it as I'd heard okay things about the first one and I like the premise. I gotta say though, after playing a round of the first one, that's not how I envisioned Tycho's voice at all.

Poker Night at the Inventory is pretty easy so far, even on hard. First hand in a game leads to a four-way all-in showdown which I win. Wish I had this kind of luck in real life cash tables.

Dialogue isn't bad though, worth the $3 for this and its sequel.

How is Poker Night? Is it fun? It's just a poker game? Nothing more?
It is just a silly simple Texas Hold'Em poker game. But if you are a videogame geek, you'll enjoy the banter of the characters as you play. Until you've heard most of their lines and then you get sick of it. But you get a few bucks of fun out of it and some TF2 items.

kaleii

It is just a silly simple Texas Hold'Em poker game. But if you are a videogame geek, you'll enjoy the banter of the characters as you play. Until you've heard most of their lines and then you get sick of it. But you get a few bucks of fun out of it and some TF2 items.

Ah, now I get it. Gotta catch 'em all, eh?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ah, now I get it. Gotta catch 'em all, eh?

It's worth noting that the items one can earn in the Poker Night games are not tradeable as they're uniques. I expect Valve to eventually open up the market further, though, so they may very well become tradeable in the future.

Yeah I like it and just preordered the second.

Sometimes it is just nice to go into a game knowing exactly what you are going to get. You play poker, chuckle a bit at a few lines and then you are done. I'm ok with that for essentially $2.50.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Huh, the CoH 2 pre-purchase awards have changed. Has it been like this for a while?

Sega axed many of the THQ-era offerings the other day as well as the DDE.

Edit: Err, and more to the point, this occurred the other day.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure about other but Spec Ops isn't region locked for sure. It's standard Rest of the World version.

They are Cenega's Publishing digital store, they are as legit as it gets.

I tried to buy Spec Ops, but it said polish territory was required or something. Would probably work through a proxy and fake polish random adress, but meh..

kaleii

I tries to buy Spec Ops, but it said polish territory was required or something. Would probably work through a proxy and fake polish random adress, but meh..

Same here. "We’re very sorry, to purchase the selected title you have to stay on Polish territory."

Not worth it.

Polk

I tried to buy Spec Ops, but it said polish territory was required or something. Would probably work through a proxy and fake polish random adress, but meh..
I think I still have a copy from last sale. If you want you van have it for $5.
I'll be at home in 5 hours though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom