• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

gonna give the last copy of Dust to Xanathus if he buys the Max Payne 3 + LA Noire bundle and gives away LA Noire here

because max payne 3 is awesome and no one's gonna buy LA Noire

Xanathus

gonna give the last copy of Dust to Xanathus if he buys the Max Payne 3 + LA Noire bundle and gives away LA Noire here

because max payne 3 is awesome and no one's gonna buy LA Noire

That's actually a great idea. Just read through the past few pages of the thread and realized that everyone's in a giving mood now.

Sendou

Hello.

*Edit - Nailed it! lol. To spread the love, quote to reveal The Darkness II and Grid 1 keys.

Thanks for Darkness II! Been meaning to play that. Now I just need to get my CPU Fan sorted out. One day when I booted my computer up it just didn't work anymore. Hopefully it's not broken because the place where I bought it is in another city :/

A big thanks to Salsa and Noogy, I know what I'll be playing tonight!
Thanks for Darkness II! Been meaning to play that. Now I just need to get my CPU Fan sorted out. One day when I booted my computer up it just didn't work anymore. Hopefully it's not broken because the place where I bought it is in another city :/
You're welcome. :)

Xanathus

First person to quote me and tell me what the antonym of relative (as how it is used in physics) is, gets a detective game set in the 1950s that really should have been a point-and-click adventure game.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
First person to quote me and tell me what the antonym of relative (as how it is used in physics) is, gets a detective game set in the 1950s that really should have been a point-and-click adventure game.

distantt relative!1

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
That's totally not the answer and I actually need to find out what it is for something I'm writing but since no one else is answering, you get it.

I was joking! You will have to send it to someone else as I own it, but thank you. :x

Addnan

Whats this physics lol. I was waiting for your giveaway! I googled, no idea what it is.

zkylon

zkylewd
let's inferno: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
let's esther: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

quote, enjoy

also steam cards just bought me waking mars plus another 6 bucks so all cool

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I just realised Quantic Dream never got back to me about the possibility of self-publishing Fahrenheit/Indigi Prophecy on Steam, as it does on GOG.

Oh well.

JaseC

One problem is that it's published by Capcom so there's a high chance it won't even be on sale.

Actually, that does raise a good point: DmC and RE6 haven't gone on sale once. Capcom's sales ever since it decided to make a fair effort in the DD space some 9-odd months ago have been all about the back catalogue.

When is the summer sale again? June or July?

It'll begin anywhere from late June to late July.

Dr Dogg

I just realised Quantic Dream never got back to me about the possibility of self-publishing Fahrenheit/Indigi Prophecy on Steam, as it does on GOG.

Oh well.

Well seeing as the Atari published version is still on the Steam database for people who own it before it got pulled I don't know if there will be any problem there. I would say "Just buy it on GOG" but then realised it you and it's all about them numbers. Hard to tell with the sub-SD avatar these days.

JaseC

Well seeing as the Atari published version is still on the Steam database from people who own it before it got pulled I don't know if there will be any problem there.

I wouldn't think so. The Warhammer games transitioned from THQ to Sega just fine, for example.

I would say "Just buy it on GOG" but then realised it you and it's all about them numbers. Hard to tell with the sub-SD avatar these days.

You know me so well. ;)

cicero

I would say "Just buy it on GOG" but then realised it you and it's all about them numbers. Hard to tell with the sub-SD avatar these days.
Who can see your beautiful GOG library bookshelf arrayed in all of its finery but you? GOG needs an optional Steam like client, if only for bragging rights, which are a must for today's modern gaming gentlemen and gentlewomen.

catabarez

I should have bought that Law and Order game Jase got last week. My girlfriend loves the show and she probably would have played it. Hopefully it goes on sale soon.

JaseC

I should have bought that Law and Order game Jase got last week. My girlfriend loves the show and she probably would have played it. Hopefully it goes on sale soon.

Hopefully it doesn't disappear before then. The game's only 16 months old, so it shouldn't.

Edit: History suggests it'll be $10 during the Summer Sale.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
But then how will Valve earn their cut then, the trading cards thing is probably worse than any F2P game has done before.
Do explain.

Who can see your beautiful GOG library bookshelf arrayed in all of its finery but you? GOG needs an optional Steam like client, if only for bragging rights, which are a must for today's modern gaming gentlemen and gentlewomen.
That would betray everything they represent.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I must say, I'm surprised when I checked my Humble Bundle account - suddenly there are other games in it that I don't recall being added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom