• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Free weekend is Primal Carnage.

Play Primal Carnage for FREE starting now through Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time. You can also pickup Primal Carnage at 50% off the regular price!*

Primal Carnage is an online multiplayer shooter that will engross its players in skilled PVP combat, team-based strategy and savage class-oriented matches unlike any you've previously experienced; be it an armed human mercenary or a cunning dinosaur, Primal Carnage is sure to unleash the inner beast in anyone who seeks to survive amongst the fittest.

It’s Man versus Dinosaur in the ultimate fight for dominance, who will emerge victorious and who will become extinct? Let the primal carnage commence!

If you already have Steam installed, click here to install or play Primal Carnage. If you don't have Steam, you can download it here.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
deadlightuhu0p.png

Thanks to 7extonly for the heads up. Not showing in my badges yet but I'm guessing they'll be up soon.

Totally. It's about 8ish-9hours long, and solid all the way through.

I would wait, the deal isn't very good.

Sure, although $30 in general is on the high end of the spectrum for buying games unless you're out of things to play

Thanks for the replies guys! I think I'll wait. It's not like I don't have other games to play

Caerith

[Nuuvem]
That's an amazing deal. Anyone who doesn't have New Vegas should get it, and anyone who hasn't played New Vegas should do so and fill their friends' community feeds with screenshots like this:

Fffffff.

In other news, is Political Machine 2012 any good?
Giant Bomb did a Quick Look on it, but I don't know if you could enjoy it now that the ending has been spoiled by every major news outlet except CNN.

cicero

deadlightuhu0p.png

Thanks to 7extonly for the heads up. Not showing in my badges yet but I'm guessing they'll be up soon.

I just played it for about an hour and no cards popped up. I wonder if I would have ever gotten around to trying it if not for these cards...

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Last day of the Amazon Mayhem sale.

Paradox and SEGA deals have returned for the last day. They are as follows:

[Paradox]

• Paradox Majesty Franchise - $9.99
    • Defenders of Ardania
    • Defenders of Ardania: Battlemagic
    • Defenders of Ardania: The Conjurer's Tricks DLC
    • Majesty 2 Collection
    • Majesty Gold HD
    • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    • Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Powerful Lords DLC
    • Warlock: Master of the Arcane Master of Artifacts DLC
    • Warlock: Master of the Arcane Power of the Serpent
    • Warlock: Master of the Arcane Return of the Elves DLC
  • Paradox Seas Bundle - $9.99
    • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
    • Commander: Conquest of the Americas: Colonial Navy
    • East India Company Collection
    • Naval War: Arctic Circle
    • Pirates of Black Cove
    • Pirates of Black Cove: Origins DLC
    • Ship Simulator Extremes
    • Victoria II
    • Victoria II: A House Divided Expansion
[SEGA] - more, sale-long SEGA deals can be found in the full list linked above

5/29-5/31:

[Rockstar]
[Square-Enix]
[Other]

Caerith

Question - if I have the vanilla version of New Vegas and want the story DLCs, is it better to buy the product above, or wait for 75% off the DLC on Steam? Euro zone if that's relevant.
Story DLC are $5 each, so a total of $20. At 75% off, you'd be paying $5. If you added Gun Runners Arsenal (recommended) and Courier's 'Stache (meh), you'd be paying $5.75 or so for all the DLC at 75% off.

If the DLC is priced at 75% off, that is. Lowest it's been on Steam has been 66% off.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Anyone have any experience with Ship Sim Extremes? Loved 2006 and this bundle seems really inviting, but i'm seeing a shitload of troubles with the game on the web. :(

Twinduct

Really hoping Valve puts in a way to get these cards to those who don't want to spend money or trade :/
Stupid steam encouraging social behaviour.

Xanathus

Really hoping Valve puts in a way to get these cards to those who don't want to spend money or trade :/
Stupid steam encouraging social behaviour.

What about those of us that don't even use Steam? Where's our cards huh? They need a way to let us get cards without even having a PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom