• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Mixture of stuff for me - Rising Storm, Grid 2 and FUSE on the 360. Myself and a mate have rented it so we'll give a go.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Dude, not at all. I think you're talking about F.E.A.R.'s expansions, which were made by TimeGate Studios and are considered non-canon by Monolith.

F.E.A.R. 3 continues the events that happened in 2, such as
Alma raping Becket and getting pregnant

No he's right in what he said. It's very apparent in the way the plot elements of two are just shoehorned into 3.

In the past two weeks I started and finished Bioshock Infinite, Assassins Creed 3, and Blood Dragon, and intend to start Tomb Raider tonight. Then follow that up with Anna, as a brief change of pace before starting Dishonored, then which will be followed by XCOM, and indie games until the Summer Sale.

I've been hoarding up games for when I was done with this film thing I've been working on, and now that I've finally had the chance to play them, I've been devouring the big games one after another.

And it feels good.

Aaron

Dude, not at all. I think you're talking about F.E.A.R.'s expansions, which were made by TimeGate Studios and are considered non-canon by Monolith.

F.E.A.R. 3 continues the events that happened in 2, such as
Alma raping Becket and getting pregnant
No. That was shoehorned in after the fact. Monolith had nothing to do with FEAR 3.

sprinkles

Bundles won't stop, new Indie Royale with Primordia and some other stuff!
How good is Primordia compared to other Wadget Eye games? I liked Gemini Rue even if it had some rough spots, but I really love playing through Resonance right now. The best adventure experience I had since the 90's, great mystery story and challenging puzzles with the multiple protagonists at the same time.

nexen

How good is Primordia compared to other Wadget Eye games? I liked Gemini Rue even if it had some rough spots, but I really love playing through Resonance right now. The best adventure experience I had since the 90's, great mystery story and challenging puzzles with the multiple protagonists at the same time.

I got bored of Gemini Rue after a few hours, and I'm a huge Blade Runner fan.
Primordia had me hooked from start until the very end. I highly recommend it for p&c fans.
Very unique setting, some interesting characters, and very nice art.

Tomodachi

AFAIK Gemini Rue, Resonance and Primordia are all from different main developers (Wadjet is a publisher more than it is a developer). I have yet to play it but Primordia is very well regarded in general, could be the best among the three.

nexen

hmm.. I liked the Pressure demo, but not $5 liked. I hope the indieRoyale bonus game is good, because I either have or don't want anything else on that list.

Dynoro

Didn't see this mentioned in the last few pages.

Nuuvem are running another "2 games for 20 reals" deal (20 reals ~ £6.20, $9.40, 7.25 euro)

Of the 10 games on sale, these are steam redeemable:

Commandos Collection
Confrontation
Fallout: New Vegas
Hitman: Absolution
Risen 2: Dark Waters
The Cave
Total War: Shogun 2

The other non steam games are

Game of Thrones
Gemini Wars
Dungeons: The Dark Lord

Are nuuvem legit? As that's very cheap for Shogun 2

Does anybody want a copy of Jet Set Radio?

post me a picture of Patrick McGoohan in his most famous role and I'll PM a key to you!

EDIT: done!

Does anybody want a copy of Jet Set Radio?

post me a picture of Patrick McGoohan in his most famous role and I'll PM a key to you!

_45376609_mcgoohan_danger_226apcbs.jpg

secret agent?

danger man... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom