• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
With recent developments I'm going to ask people to quote and ask for the game. First come, first serve.

Tiny and Big in Granpda's Leftovers Steam Key

English Country Tune Steam Key

Intrusion 2 Steam Key - Sent

Oil Rush Steam Key

Are all up for grabs, quote and pick, and I'll PM you the key.

English Country Tune?

cicero

With recent developments I'm going to ask people to quote and ask for the game. First come, first serve.

Tiny and Big in Granpda's Leftovers Steam Key

English Country Tune Steam Key

Oil Rush Steam Key

I would love Tiny and Big in Granpda's Leftovers, please.

Grief.exe

Should I play Just Cause 2 with K/M or controller?

Can I do a little bit of both? Controller for driving/flying, K/M for on foot.

you'll never get a foil collection unless you blow a ton of cash

sell it

enjoy your free game

More like multiple games.

HoosTrax

Dat trading card effect...

faerie.png

Tomodachi

Are any of these new cards even selling on the market? I don't think anyone gives a shit.
Boggles my mind but they're actually selling and will definitely sell a lot more tomorrow (although for less) when more people will be aware of the new badges. I sold 2 cards for faerie the moment they hit the market. Crazy.

Tiny and Big in Granpda's Leftovers Steam Key - Sent

English Country Tune Steam Key - Sent

Oil Rush Steam Key

Oil Rush pls thanks.

sibarraz

Banned
The common cards are selling well for me, I think that foil cards will be a problem though, since they are really unique and people are asking way too much for it

Anybody here knows what do you gain with a foil badge?

Herla

Made enough money with Really Big Sky to buy Dungeon Siege 3...but now I don't know if it would be better to just wait and use it during the Summer Sale...

I hate all of this, Steam is turning me into a monster.

Faerie Solitaire took me eleven hours to beat. I'm not surprised that it's got nine cards.

I am surprised at Monster Loves You. It wasn't a particularly good game. It has about twelve endings, but I only felt the need to play through the game once, and it took less than an hour.

I love the fact that my friend immediately started playing the latter when I told him, though.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Only have Faerie Solitaire from the latest batch. Already played it a lot ages ago, and played it for a few hours again now instead of just letting it run idly. It's still somehow quite addictive even though it's not a deep game at all.

Baha

I have 15 hours in it and 28/30 achievements. The last two achievements (collect all the eggs), well, I've read on the Steam forums that you're looking at like 170 hours to join the Faerie Solitaire 100% Club.

Took me 40 hrs /getonmylevel

zkylon

zkylewd
people should just think cards as 5% off coupons off their favorite games

with some luck you get dropped a 10% or 20% off or who knows, maybe a super rare drops nets you a "two free indie games!" coupon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom