• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caerith

Xelios, you're not getting away that easy. Quick, someone PM me his PP address or something.

(Also, You're awesome and I will remember you during the Summer sale at the very least)
So, come Summer Sale, you're going to get him a potted Black Mercy?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Note: We will need a new thread in about 10 days if we continue to post like this.

I would prefer if someone else take the role of creating the Steam Thread, I've run this joint for years and it's time to move on.

It's been fun browsing this staple thread.

Bye for now.
What? You're not leaving us, are you? :(

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
No, he said he was going to REMEMBER ME during the summer sale.

But...wait, is that a hint? I keep on telling myself to get it, but only when it's on a decent sale. I can't imagine the game being on a decent discount yet with the summer sale so close to launch, but you never know.
Unless he forgets and you get a machine for pigs.
Now, that is an idea! Unless if I forget.

I wish I could forget playing Amnesia, in the dark, with headphones...yikes bad idea

jediyoshi

As far as I know you couldn't switch your save games from offline to online or vice versa. That's why I never tried offline profile.

That'd just be by virtue of them being two separate profiles altogether. Logging into a real account offline is probably fine, but I'm not sure of them restricting usage of save games just because of it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
preach on brother
Another Opera user? Internet High five!

I use Opera Mini for iOS, it's okay I guess.
The Mini and Mobile versions are great too. The problem is the new one, it sucks ass. No fullscreen mode, the tab management is horrible, no bookmarks (I didn't use them on my phone, as I didn't browse many sites with it and Speed Dial was enough for me, but I still can't believe they took them out), the UI is much worse than before, and who knows what else.

Oh well, I'm getting WAY off-topic here.

Played some Really Big Sky earlier for the first time, not a bad game, nice music but nothing that was really great or unique

Hope more games get trading cards, gives me a reason to try out games I haven't given a shot so far

zkylon

zkylewd
Played some Really Big Sky earlier for the first time, not a bad game, nice music but nothing that was really great or unique

Hope more games get trading cards, gives me a reason to try out games I haven't given a shot so far

kinda hilarious that we need a card collecting game to make us play games we already own

and that in the end we don't even play them, we just idle and sell the cards

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Steam is trying to tell me something

ynabr6umx.png

def sim

I actually thought that was weirdly interesting tho

just more OT appropiate maybe

Along with "do you think hentai/sexy cartoon artists get aroused/masturbate to their own drawings" I had questions in my head I would have never thought to ask myself.

Also, why can't I find this thread on Gaming? Weird.

edit: now it's back. huh what is going on

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
RE: New Steam thread--make it when it hits 20,000. We'll lock it during the summer sale. If it's pretty big we'll move to a part 4 after the sale, if it's smaller we'll probably just unlock and bump after the summer sale.

RE: Summer sale thread--I'm happy to fork Salsa's post for summer sale off from the main Steam thread, helpfully circumventing the junior member thread starting issue.

sprinkles

kinda hilarious that we need a card collecting game to make us play games we already own
Yes, it is a little weird. But as long as I have as much fun as today I am fine with the trading card meta game: played three hours of Faerie Solitaire (no idea how I had this in the first place) and it is really charming and a little addictive.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
At least if they scrap DLC I will have no reason to buy it anymore, saving me money. Thanks Valve 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom