• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Man, I've held out so long on Rayman Origins. I dunno why, it's just a weird thing, I adored the (360) demo and I can't wait to play it, it has already been on sales at fair price, but I just keep waiting for it to go lower and lower because I've held out for so long already I might as well wait a little longer. But I have a feeling this summer sale will be the end of it.

FloatOn

I'm talking solely about visuals. Have been since the start.

Yeah I get that. And all I'm saying is I've been to a sort of nice looking forest, seen a big frog and that's it. With Rayman I've seen the best looking hand drawn animated fire I've ever seen in a game.

So again, i need to make it further in trine 2. Also, is the first game worth the time it takes to play it?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Yeah I get that. And all I'm saying is I've been to a sort of nice looking forest, seen a big frog and that's it. With Rayman I've seen the best looking hand drawn animated fire I've ever seen in a game.

So again, i need to make it further in trine 2. Also, is the first game worth the time it takes to play it?

don't let anyone tell you trine 2 is visually better than rayman origins. there are maybe a handful of games in existence that can top RO in that department.

Let me top it for you: Rayman has hideous art direction.

bro don't even

Is it possible to check when a game was added to your Steam library? I was under the impression that I didn't have Darksiders II, but I just noticed it in my library, as well as the Season Pass.

Is it possible to check when a game was added to your Steam library? I was under the impression that I didn't have Darksiders II, but I just noticed it in my library, as well as the Season Pass.

Whelp. I had to do some sleuthing but I tracked it back to a Humble Bundle.

If the Steam button on the Humble Bundle purchased page is greyed out and no key is shown, am I right in assuming it hasn't been redeemed?

wilflare

Whelp. I had to do some sleuthing but I tracked it back to a Humble Bundle.

If the Steam button on the Humble Bundle purchased page is greyed out and no key is shown, am I right in assuming it hasn't been redeemed?

you probably bought it from Amazon.

anyone into the whole trading cards thing and don't have Cubemen 2?

Darksiders II hasn't been in a humble bundle as far as I know. The first one was part of the Humble THQ Bundle though.

I found it via my Humble Bundle account page. They ran a Humble THQ Bundle, as well as a Weekly THQ Bundle. The latter had Darksiders II and Red Faction: Guerrilla. Both games were absent from the Humble THQ Bundle.

wilflare

I found it via my Humble Bundle account page. They ran a Humble THQ Bundle, as well as a Weekly THQ Bundle. The latter had Darksiders II and Red Faction: Guerrilla. Both games were absent from the Humble THQ Bundle.

I must have missed the DS2 bundle :/
humble really has the best bundles/sales of the bunch

I must have missed the DS2 bundle :/
humble really has the best bundles/sales of the bunch

:( Sorry man. Hopefully it's on sale at some point again. I was just about to add it to my wishlist in preparation for the upcoming Steam sale and discovered I already had it. If it's on sale again and within my budget, I'll buy you a copy. Quote me on this next Steam sale.

Eternia

The latter, looks like they may have pulled an Arkham City. Should probably just hope services like gamersgate hold onto their existing stock long enough that goblin menace just falls under some sale

edit: Unless the $5 'Trine 2: Complete Story Upgrade' is exactly just that, don't see a section explaining it
Huh, I guess I was fortunate enough not to redeem my copy of Trine 2. It ended up turning into a Complete Story version so free DLC and extras for me.

xJavonta

Banned
:( Sorry man. Hopefully it's on sale at some point again. I was just about to add it to my wishlist in preparation for the upcoming Steam sale and discovered I already had it. If it's on sale again and within my budget, I'll buy you a copy. Quote me on this next Steam sale.
What? On the humble page I only see DS1
All those keys are taken BTW
lhzHI9f.jpg

xJavonta

Banned
It was the very first weekly bundle I believe, if not one of the first. Might have missed out because you didn't know about the weekly bundles at the time?

Edit: It was only the second weekly bundle.
I definitely knew about it, I think that, the first two ever humbles, and two dev oriented bundles are the only ones I've ever missed. It's odd because I follow this thread everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom