• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingotech

Do you have Bioshock Infinite? My brother and I had some miscommunication so I have an extra copy. There isn't anything I NEED on steam so I figure i'd just give it away, pay it forward type of stuff.

You're straight up giving him Bioshock Infinite?!
That's a crazy nice offer. Excellent game too.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
At first I was like, "yeah I might pick up Lightning Returns if it hit PC" and then I watched the E3 trailer and immediately regretted even suggesting that to my friends.

Berto

Did anyone ever tried Westeros: Total War for Medieval II: Total War? I was going to try it but requires Kingdoms which I don't have... surprisingly. So many games in my backlog that I forgot I have and when I need one to actually play I don't have it :(

So when did Trine 2 become Trine 2 Complete Story? Enhanced steam shows that I own the Goblin Menace dlc, but I never bought it, nor is it listed in my dlc tab for my Steam library.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
So when did Trine 2 become Trine 2 Complete Story? Enhanced steam shows that I own the Goblin Menace dlc, but I never bought it, nor is it listed in my dlc tab for my Steam library.

There was an update a few days ago. But you still have to pay to unlock the DLC, as far as I understood.

Pandemic

Hi everyone, need to get rid of my final keys, since their not going to be used. Accidentally purchased two bundles. :/

Quote which game you want, in bold please and I'll PM the key to ya.

- Hotline Miami
- English Country Tune
- Intrusion 2 x2
- Oil Rush
- Dear Esther
- Capsized
- Thomas Was Alone
- Little Inferno
- Awesomenauts
- Awesomenauts Cluck Costume
- Proteus
- Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers

Enjoy.

mr_tc

Hi everyone, need to get rid of my final keys, since their not going to be used. Accidentally purchased two bundles. :/

- Hotline Miami x2
- English Country Tune x2
- Intrusion 2 x2
- Oil Rush
- Dear Esther
- Capsized
- Thomas Was Alone
- Little Inferno
- Awesomenauts
- Proteus

Enjoy.

Please

The_Monk

- Hotline Miami x2
- Intrusion 2 x2
- Oil Rush
- Dear Esther
- Capsized
- Thomas Was Alone
- Little Inferno
- Awesomenauts
- Proteus

Enjoy.

Can I have this one fellow GAFfer?

MNC

- Hotline Miami
- Intrusion 2 x2
- Oil Rush
- Dear Esther
- Capsized
- Thomas Was Alone
- Little Inferno
- Awesomenauts
- Proteus

Enjoy.

One of these seems cool. Take your pick which one you want to get rid of.

Edit: Tiny and Big was quoted already. I'll take Thomas, then.

Enjoy.
Can I get English Country Tune please its the only one I'm missing from the bundle
Edit: Thanks man :)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

- Hotline Miami
- English Country Tune
- Intrusion 2 x2
- Oil Rush
- Dear Esther
- Capsized
- Thomas Was Alone
- Little Inferno
- Awesomenauts
- Proteus

Enjoy.

I already got the game, but would want the costume.

And maybe English Country Tune?

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

- Hotline Miami
- English Country Tune
- Intrusion 2 x2
- Oil Rush
- Dear Esther
- Capsized
- Thomas Was Alone
- Little Inferno
- Awesomenauts
- Proteus

Enjoy.
Would be awesome. ^^D

EDIT: Lot's of thanks, Pandemic!
I've got a lot to do when my PC arrives, good times. ^_^

- Hotline Miami
- English Country Tune
- Intrusion 2 x2
- Oil Rush
- Dear Esther
- Capsized
- Thomas Was Alone
- Little Inferno
- Awesomenauts
- Proteus

Enjoy.

would be great thank you <3

Watevaman

- Hotline Miami
- English Country Tune
- Intrusion 2 x2
- Oil Rush
- Dear Esther
- Capsized
- Thomas Was Alone
- Little Inferno
- Awesomenauts
- Proteus

Enjoy.

Thanks man!

metalshade

- Hotline Miami

Enjoy.

If it would please you sir?

Very quick, thanks man. Will be sure to give this the attention I hear it deserves.

Nokterian

- Hotline Miami
- English Country Tune
- Intrusion 2 x2
- Oil Rush
- Dear Esther
- Capsized
- Thomas Was Alone
- Little Inferno
- Awesomenauts
- Proteus

Enjoy.

I would like Dear Esther if possible! :) Thank you! :)

Anyone know if there is any truth to FFXIII-3 being on pc still worried about the framerate in the trailer so it would be nice if true?

Tomodachi

Anyone know if there is any truth to FFXIII-3 being on pc still worried about the framerate in the trailer so it would be nice if true?

Honestly it seems very unlikely, it's the third instalment of a console exclusive series (and even if you consider FF as a whole, they're surely taking their time porting that FF7 remaster to Steam, even if it's ready and all on their digital store), what would be the point? They'd need to port all three games for it to make any sense, and I really don't see Square-Enix going through the hassle.
That said, it's S-E we're talking about so "sense" isn't always there in their decisions.

Exuro

Are you suppose to be able to view someones groups, real name, ect when their profile is set to private? Just noticed this while searching for a friend to add and could see the info in the searchfriends section.

Honestly it seems very unlikely, it's the third instalment of a console exclusive series (and even if you consider FF as a whole, they're surely taking their time porting that FF7 remaster to Steam, even if it's ready and all on their digital store), what would be the point? They'd need to port all three games for it to make any sense, and I really don't see Square-Enix going through the hassle.
That said, it's S-E we're talking about so "sense" isn't always there in their decisions.
SE isn't opposed to putting sequels on other platforms though. Look at the KH series or even the "FFVII" series with a PSX, PS2 and PSP game.

Tomodachi

SE isn't opposed to putting sequels on other platforms though. Look at the KH series or even the "FFVII" series with a PSX, PS2 and PSP game.
Indeed, KH being the prototype of spreading a series to every platform in existence with a different episode, tightly linked to the others story-wise, on each one. Apparently sales went down the drain with every passing chapter too. Who would have thought?
So yeah, when it comes to decisions which don't make sense, S-E is always a safe bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom