• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 II - ITT we buy $1 games and complain about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Everyone says the Strike Suit Zero story sucks ass, so is it, even aside from cards, better to get Strike Suit Infinity?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just getting it.

Strike Suit Infinity is just a score attack game, no story involved.

Zero has a campaign with a story.

Grief.exe

You just duped people into buying the wrong game. The damage is done.

iOAkY6nNZaicn.gif

Wow I can't believe how fast Strike Suit Infinity's cards have dropped in price. heh

Edit: At least it sort of scratches that space combat itch I have been having.

Somehow I think Strike Suit shows some promise. I just played about 1 hour of Infinity and the mech-controls are really good. It really reminds me of ZoE.

The normal flying though is... just "normal". Maybe they should have just made a Game out of the Mech-Mode instead of trying to do some kind of hybrid.

Guys I have a question about Steam Trading Cards, I just crafted the complete set of Half Life 2 and Left 4 Dead 2, the cards are gone now, and I got some stuff from crafting them, icons, coupons, profile background imagen, etc... so my question is, if I replay HL2 and L4D2 again I'll get card drops again or I need to buy the entire set of cards in order to upgrade my actual badge?

Thx in advance

Edit: And how do I set profile background?

Acorn

Guys I have a question about Steam Trading Cards, I just crafted the complete set of Half Life 2 and Left 4 Dead 2, the cards are gone now, and I got some stuff from crafting them, icons, coupons, profile background imagen, etc... so my question is, if I replay HL2 and L4D2 again I'll get card drops again or I need to buy the entire set of cards in order to upgrade my actual badge?

Thx in advance
Buy the entire set again.

Hawkie

Thx in advance

Edit: And how do I set profile background?

Once you've got your drops that's it, you need to trade/buy if you want to level up your badge. Profile background can be changed from <username> - <profile> - <edit profile> - <profile background>.

I hope in the next batch there will be some super "rare" Game only a few of us have and its still expensive.

And I wanna get my first foil. Level 11 since I began and after about 50 cards still no foil :(

Nevertheless, got Strike Suit Infinity for free :)

Wok

It looks as if the playtime for the previous 15 days, which appears on the Steam profile, is updated several times a day. I have seen it decrease since this morning.

cicero

I hope in the next batch there will be some super "rare" Game only a few of us have and its still expensive.

And I wanna get my first foil. Level 11 since I began and after about 50 cards still no foil :(

Nevertheless, got Strike Suit Infinity for free :)
I bought Strike Suit Infinity with my card money too. I didn't realize I couldn't run it when I bought it though, but based on the fact that I previously had two cards drop right when I started up a game, I sunk to the level of trying to get a card drop in the period of time when the program started and immediately quit. Right up to when drizzle Steam messaged me asking if I was having problems...

oh the shame...

I still think it might work though...hmm

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Where can I go to see all of the different profile backgrounds and what they actually look like?

If you get/have the Enhanced Steam extension you can go to edit profile and look through them all near the bottom. Other Enhanced Steam users will see the one you choose.

No I dont have any right now. I just wanted to get a better idea what is available and wht they look like before I buy one on the market.

You could check the market, searching for all of the items using the name of each game.

Yeah I'm doing that right now and that will work for seeing what all isout there. But really none of the images give you a good enough idea of what they look like as a background.

Hinomura

Btw launching several games together won't get you any card.

I tried this last batch and it worked, tried again this time and it's no more working.

Btw (again) 60/60 common cards and no foil :(

Obvious case of utter stupidity: I just bought Witcher 2 EE. I played it on 360 last summer and just could not get into it. Traded it in after about 4-5 hours of gameplay.

But, I'm a glutton and hey, it's another game in my Steam library that I'll probably never ever
ever
get to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom