• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Some people swear on the SteelSeries stuff. The Sensei is most likely the non-logitech mouse I like the most, tbh. Go for it, design is great and non-intrusive too.

Dawg

I have like every Steelseries mouse that ever existed because I used to write hardware reviews and I had to review all of them.

I'm not even kidding.

And knowing that, I too find the Sensei their best mouse. Next best thing is their Xai.

with all due respect have you ever made a logo AS SWEET AS THIS

cd550.png

I have nothing to do with that site or whoever runs it :)

Your nickname-double is making some pretty sweet logos.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Just received the G500s for my birthday, it's great.
Funny stuff.

Dawg

dawg hook a brother up

i'll cover shipping

Funny thing is, I could hook you up with a Steelseries Xai if you're serious. I'm using the Sensei myself (their best mouse) and the rest are a bunch of WoW mouses (including this behemoth: http://steelseries.com/products/games/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-wireless-mmo-gaming-mouse ), the rest aren't really worth your time.

The Xai is like... a €89.99 mouse? I've used it for a little while, but it still works perfectly and it's basically doing nothing for me atm :p

Wok

I want to play Dark Souls. I have launched the game fifteen minutes ago and I am still stuck at the setting up of a GFWL account. What a boring game!

Salsa

Funny thing is, I could hook you up with a Steelseries Xai if you're serious. I'm using the Sensei myself (their best mouse) and the rest are a bunch of WoW mouses (including this behemoth: http://steelseries.com/products/games/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-wireless-mmo-gaming-mouse ), the rest aren't really worth your time.

The Xai is like... a €89.99 mouse? I've used it for a little while, but it still works perfectly and it's basically doing nothing for me atm :p

I wonder how much is shipping from where you are (belgium is it?) to Uruguay, maybe using a courier or something.. mhh

I might take you up, talk to me on steam bby

Milamber

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpu6mr0TJL1qhub34o1_400.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
[quote="Grief.exe, post: 73329201"][IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6c8toaQkW1ryj6qoo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Throwing myself to the fire, but I am wondering if I should show you guys my mousepad...

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I want to play Dark Souls. I have launched the game fifteen minutes ago and I am still stuck at the setting up of a GFWL account. What a boring game!
The real Dark Souls starts there.
GFWL is so hardcore.

Grief.exe

Dawg

Speaking of Steelseries accessories

Anyone have a Siberia v2 headset?

If so then how glasses friendly is it?

I've had one and some friends of mine too. It works "ok" but I have a feeling it breaks easily. I've had like two break on me before I changed to Razer

My current headset is this: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-kraken-pro

I think it's cheaper/about the same price as the siberia v2 and it's very comfy. Don't worry about the hideous green colour, there's a black version too which looks so much better.

Better hide before Grief sees us talking though, he doesn't like gaming headsets.

Edit: aww sheet too late, he's already here

Grief.exe

that's an amazing price tag

then how do I voice chat

Plenty of stand alone voice options that are cheap and have good audio quality.

I've had one and some friends of mine too. It works "ok" but I have a feeling it breaks easily. I've had like two break on me before I changed to Razer

My current headset is this: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-kraken-pro

I think it's cheaper/about the same price as the siberia v2 and it's very comfy. Don't worry about the hideous green colour, there's a black version too which looks so much better.

Better hide before Grief sees us talking though, he doesn't like gaming headsets.

Edit: aww sheet too late, he's already here

Ya I'm on to you guys. You think my backs turned and you can chit chat about headsets

tumblr_m6c8toaQkW1ryj6qoo1_500.gif

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I would recommend ones that aren't closed, but this is the right direction.
I prefer closed so I don't bother my girlfriend while I play at night or while she's practicing piano, and I prefer to block out as much outside noise as possible. With these cans, I'm on a different planet.

that's an amazing price tag

Worth it. They feel so good. $230 is pretty low for quality headphones, honestly.

Grief.exe

I prefer closed so I don't bother my girlfriend while I play at night or while she's practicing piano, and I prefer to block out as much outside noise as possible. With these cans, I'm on a different planet.

Situationaly, it can be good, but overall its usually better to go with open.

Maxwood

I've bought my copy of Alice: Madness Returns through Origin and i'm playing it on Steam. Yay!
To the custom grid page!

You can probably guess my job through that minifig.
I could guess a lot more through your mousepad. :p

Dawg

I'm currently negotiating with a random steam dude for 5.5 steam keys just so I can get the CCE upgrade.

I want that soundtrack.

fantomena

What with my XCOM save if I play offline? WIll it store on my computer and how do I transfer the computer save to the cloud when Im going online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom