• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

time to buy an ouya

it's finally the ouya's moment to shine

hahaha, that's a good one

Now
tumblr_m6c8toaQkW1ryj6qoo1_500.gif

Mordeccai

Ah, I think its back. Time to hop back into dota.

God damn this game has gripped me hard. Having a lot of fun trolling people with my Lich ultimate.

edit: damn you steam! store page loads, dota won't connect.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Keep getting an error while trying to complete a transaction. Anyone else with the same issue?

Ledsen

It's apparently fucking terrible.

Check out Total Biscuits video and the steam forums.

It's a broken and buggy mess, worse than Stronghold 3.

Avoid.

There's this impression by Dawg. Doesn't seem too good.

lol, crisis averted. Thanks guys

This does look rather neat, but not the extent that I'd pay $40.

Dunder charges I think $17 which is why I was considering it.

fantomena

I'd welcome this if Capcom wasn't so hesitant about applying deep discounts to its newer games. DMC being half off half a year after release is just ridiculous.

I welcome every single publiusher and developer to be as kind with discounts as Square.

FYC

Banned
Sweet jesus and a pack of tic tacs, the Krypt in MK9 is gonna take me hours to complete... Opening each grave one by one. Is there a faster way of doing it?

Great game tho

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished the original Deus Ex this evening. You guys weren't kidding; the game is damn good in my opinion, even in 2013. It could use some better AI and voice acting at parts (having generic hit sounds and death cries for each gender is pretty hilarious, but also immersion breaking) but it's still a really solid experience. I ended up spending about 40 hours with the game in a single playthrough, but some of that was spent playing around and seeing what would happen if I took different routes or just did things that I wasn't supposed to.

But I say that in a rather broad sense, since the flexibility in the level design really stands out to me. Crawling through vents, picking off lone soldiers, sneaking past with augmentations... you can enjoy the game in a number of ways, and most paths aren't build-specific (though number of multitools and lockpicks will come into play) so you can change things up as you go. Nice.
Yay! See? I wasn't mistaken, it's still fantastic. I love how the game lets you progress in pretty much any way you want.

I'm curious,
which ending did you choose?

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Sweet jesus and a pack of tic tacs, the Krypt in MK9 is gonna take me hours to complete... Opening each grave one by one. Is there a faster way of doing it?

Great game tho

I don't know why you'd bother, since all costumes are unlocked from the beginning. On the 360 and Vita, I just used a guide to where all of those were and ignored the rest. It's a tedious way to unlock concept art and the like.

Xanathus

I'd welcome this if Capcom wasn't so hesitant about applying deep discounts to its newer games. DMC being half off half a year after release is just ridiculous.

Half off half a year after release simply means that it'll be free after 1 year! Believe.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Depending on your outlook, you either reduced the pack's value by 25% or only lost a mere 10c. :p

Don't forget you'll pay fees three times selling those cards individually rather than just the once on the booster card, so that reduces the value even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom