• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acccent

Deques, I think Salsa, Catabrez and myself will take the three copies :)

mrgone, guit3457 and possibly Addnan, you can take another pack, there'll probably be someone else interested!

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Speaking of Rage's Easter eggs, the Quake one should have been a Shambler enemy you have to kill, not a mere Shambler plushie collectable. And the achievement renamed to "Ride the Lightning".

Edit: Oh, wait, there's no achievement tied to the Quake room. That's even worse.

There's a Quake room too? Uuuuuugggghhhhhhh I don't need Rage. I don't. Do I?

Deques

Ok, I bought two sets of 4-packs

Two are now gone
Six left

I will answer all PMs :)

1 - Me - Done
2 - PriitV - Done
3 - catabarez - Done
4 - Accent - Done
5 - guit3457 - Done
6 - Cloudius12 - Done
7 - bronson - Done
8 - MikeDip - Done

Salsa

Mrgone went and bought the fourpack, got my copy from him, thanks!

pricing mistake was *just* fixed too

also just for clarification: the pricing mistake was only in euros, thus the fourpack is $18 instead of $15, so around $4.5 each

mrgone

Mrgone went and bought the fourpack, got my copy from him, thanks!

pricing mistake was *just* fixed too

also just for clarification: the pricing mistake was only in euros, thus the fourpack is $18 instead of $15, so around $4.5 each

Thanks Salsa! Those two copies are still available, so I've got them for when Deques is out.

I'm hoping that the Steam version of Spelunky has online multiplayer. The 360 version only had local :( A 4-pack of that would be completely awesome, as there's no way to resist day-one.

When is Spelunky going to appear on Steam for pre-order?
It really annoys me how inconsistent this is.. does Valve make it hard for developers to do this? Some games do appear as pre-order, some don't .

Deques

Got two more copies, but they are pending right now. If they don't answer me anytime soon, you might get lucky to get dirt cheap Skulls of the Shogun.
Btw, for those why my copies are $3.75 is because I have 20% off compensations

Ledsen

What?

It's because the game is mediocre at best. It's a fighting game in a sea of fighting games and it looks kinda lame from the videos I've seen.

There are many fighting games are in the Steam registry - and I assume more will come. Even then, the game is no name and still looks lame. I don't see the game lasting long, never mind the competitive scene (if there will even be one). Too many people here are promoting it when it's a mediocre fighting game.

Except Skullgirls has a community so passionate that it donated over $800 000 for the only purpose of allowing the dev team to continue working on the game, adding characters, stages etc. It's a well-loved and recognized game that is played at Evo, the biggest fighting game tournament in the world.

bronson

Got two more copies, but they are pending right now. If they don't answer me anytime soon, you might get lucky to get dirt cheap Skulls of the Shogun.
Thanks man. Hate missing out on these deals.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Goodmorning.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row The Third DLC -- MB-92B5B9B6355CC14C - Taken by BorntoPlay

wilflare

PMed you -crossing my fingers now-

Salsa

Skulls of the Shogun installed in Spanish by default, even when it doesnt have GFWL

I know Microsoft didnt publish the Steam version but there was some sort of deal right? cause this ussually happens only with Microsoft games, it's like their thing

cant change language from the options either

fuck em

Deques

Ok, I bought two sets of 4-packs

Two are now gone
Six left

I will answer all PMs :)

1 - Me - Done
2 - PriitV - Done
3 - catabarez - Done
4 - Accent - Done
5 - guit3457 - Done
6 - Cloudius12 - Done
7 - bronson - Done
8 - MikeDip - Done

All sold. I am done. Because of this I lost 30 minutes of work. But it was worth it to help fellow GAFFERs
All those who bought from me, please check your emails. There are still two unclaimed gifts according to Gamersgate

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I get your intent, but it really just comes across as:

7FIKL4f.jpg

I think the Skullgirls beta is different. Payday 2 Beta is an actual product you get for pre-purchasing Payday 2, Arma 3 Beta is also buyable. Skullgirls isn't-- prepurchasing gets you the beta, but does it get you a beta key you can pass around or keep in your inventory? (I could be wrong.)
I love that pic, and I love that game. When will we see Super Paper Mario on Steam?

I kid, I kid. First we'd need to have the previous 2, or else our libraries would be incomplete.

Acccent

All sold. I am done. Because of this I lost 30 minutes of work. But it was worth it to help fellow GAFFERs
All those who bought from me, please check your emails. There are still two unclaimed gifts according to Gamersgate

Thanks a lot!

edit: mrgone you should probably put your email in email tags or obfuscate it in some way?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?

Everything went great! Thanks Deques!

Salsa

You know it never really crossed my mind that when Watch_Dogs goes up for pre-order soon it'll basically be the first next-gen game, ever, that you'll be able to buy on Steam

I wonder if there'll be a noticeable impact, PC-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom