• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

New updates fixed it alot. Pretty enjoyable now except for human vs human
How much is just the season pass

I played it like, 3? weeks ago, I'm pretty sure that's past when all those magic updates were applied.
It's still a bag of crap. I haven't even mentioned the time an alien basically clipped me through the map, until I'd mashed a button enough to recover.

There's still some keys left!

For those who're new because of the page, click here for my (Mostly) Humble DA Grab Bag!

Please note that some (or even many) codes may be dupes, because some sites don't keep track if a key was used and I can't remember where I got what games -- I have almost 1,000 on Steam.

Also, I'm considering doing another one of these but with Desura keys, which are much less likely to be dupes. Would it even be worth it? Would anyone care?

Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful giveaway!

There's still some keys left!

For those who're new because of the page, click here for my (Mostly) Humble DA Grab Bag!

Please note that some (or even many) codes may be dupes, because some sites don't keep track if a key was used and I can't remember where I got what games -- I have almost 1,000 on Steam.

Also, I'm considering doing another one of these but with Desura keys, which are much less likely to be dupes. Would it even be worth it? Would anyone care?

Eets was a dupe, but thanks anyway for the fantastic giveaway!

morning guys!

I was taking a look at Nuuvem and I noticed they have FIFA 14 preorder dirty cheap, but I can't buy it because of my region. could any brazilian gaffer help me out getting it?

Autofokus

Spreadsheets, Paperwork, FEZ - PCs are true multi-tasking machines!
gl, hf

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam gift. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Papers, Please -- MB-D7E5CCEDDD0AAED2 - Taken by Blizniak

deejay

It's the (mostly) Humble DA Grab Bag!

I've slackened the rules, so grab what you want. But please note that some keys may not work because sites (like Indie Gala and Indie Royale) don't keep track of what you've already used. When you have nearly 1,000 games on Steam, you start to lose track where you bought everything. :p

I took Magicka Vietnam, but it was already activated :( :(

Edit: was already mentioned in the original post, d'oh ! :p

Addnan

About to buy Rayman Legends, does it use uplay? I'll buy it either way I think, but the store page doesn't say anything.

Does Rage still have problems with AMD graphic cards? I was thinking about buying fallout 3 and new vegas on steam (I only need the DLC for new vegas), and now I saw that rage is on sale on nuuvem

Turfster

Does Rage still have problems with AMD graphic cards? I was thinking about buying fallout 3 and new vegas on steam (I only need the DLC for new vegas), and now I saw that rage is on sale on nuuvem

It seems to depend on the card and the drivers used.
I didn't have all that many problems with it (apart from some texture pop-in) on my old-ass drivers.

Addnan

and it is done.

tvtjrrk.png

NIN90

Has anybody here bought games for keys on TF2Outpost ? People are selling Rayman Legends for cheap there and I'm wondering if it's safe.

Thanks.

Did it twice so far. Had no issues. Just gotta make sure it's not a region locked version (most games aren't region locked though and it's clearly stated in the game's description if they are).

Has anybody here bought games for keys on TF2Outpost ? People are selling Rayman Legends for cheap there and I'm wondering if it's safe.

Thanks.

TF2Outpost itself is fine, you have to look at the traders reputation. There's always a chance to be scammed if you don't know the person, but you if you look at their profile and their SteamRep/SteamTrades profiles you can normally find people who seem trustworthy.

7-8 keys seems to be the going rate for Rayman Legends.

Addnan

Even if the person sending the game reverses payment and the game gets removed from your library you don't need to worry. Steam will reverse the trade and give you whatever you sent them back. Just make sure you do it through the steam trade window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom