• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkroronoa

not optimized for windows 7?

Runs ok for me except when i alt-tab to desktop i cant control the cursor and occasionally the game crash but i heard that is irrelevant to the windows version.The game crashed 3 times on the 28 hours i played it.Some people had more problems on windows 7 though..

I was feeling generous and I bought A Virus Named Tom + Soundtrack on the Humble Store to give the devs a little bit more money.

When redeemed on Steam, and even though the sountrack can be bought on Steam, it doesn't give you the soundtrack... (it's only available on my Humble account).

Too bad :(

Cherry Tree High coming to Groupees..
card market crashing incometh?

mYlssBR.jpg

Does anyone recognize any of the other characters?

Girl in the middle is from CTH.

5 or bust

Amen, haha!

Given I didn't get my paycheck until next week, I decided to steer clear from Steam just in case. God bless Danmaku Unlimited 2 demo, that kept me busy!

Also, holy crap, how do you people find about all these things... (The Groupees bundle and stuff.) It's like this is the CIA of gaming between the Steam registry scuba diving and such.

JakeD

well there was an open green square for rayman on the dunder spreadsheet, so i stuck my name in there. not sure if somebody backed out or what

AlexBasch

Oh, fucking great Beth, put Oblivion in there instead of the Summer Sales. ):

Now to see if I can add some funds to this shit, blargh.

Nymphae

Banned
Skullgirls plays a lot smoother than I expected. Really fun fighter.

Same, I was pleasantly surprised with it. The art is pretty good, but it looks so much better in motion. I love the whole general aesthetic of the game, the art deco influence is right up my alley. I just wish there were more characters.

fleck0

If anyone else cares about original DCS World keys being addable to steam it looks like the Devs are listening -

ED Dev said:
We are working with Steam on this and we may have a solution. However, I have no ETA when this will be ready. When I do have news on this front, it will be shared.

They also have rolled the older Steam version of A-10 into the version they released yesterday. Last thing they need is to splinter the community the way Trackmania did.

A couple of Three Ether Vapor Remaster characters in there as well

Thanks. Wanted to buy it during the Summersale, then forgot about it.

Btw. anyone knows why some badges show up like this after crafting a badge and some like the lower?

ygPsFjt.jpg

The badges site looks like a total mess for me. Too many Games and it loads every card-picture so it takes 1-2 minutes for me to load the whole badge site and see which games I still have drops for.

What do you mean hidden? I can still see inventories fine if the person has it set to public or friends only. If it's set to private no one can see it.

Basically the I noticed someones was missing who I had viewed only yesterday, I checked 3 more which I knew I had checked and they were hidden too. But its back to normal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom