• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the answer but I'm not saying because none of you jerks came to see my band play.

Seer Sha

Switching gears, anybody in Australia care to comment on how active Skullgirls is online?

The_Monk

Was away all day long yesterday. Did I miss something fellow GAFfers?

I see AoE HD 50% but that's not good enough since I've played that and AoE III already, JaseC using probably his second best avatar so far and Elders Scrolls Day. I believe I got it covered.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
GozerTheGozerian 4 days ago

Like the name Siobhan, this is just an attempt on the part of Irish faggots to make their bland, shitty culture and grating names seem more "exotic." But there's nothing exotic about their rainy shithole of a country, its filthy people and its derivative customs. Ireland is a land of pure faggotry.

I don't think this person cares much for Ireland.

Just played a bit of Organ Trail, pretty fun game, bit awkward to play with a trackpad though

Anyone recommend some good skins for Steam? Want one that makes grid mode look better

Here we go:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam 2 -- MB-8A06ACB285C5BF99 - Taken by throwawayname
Serious Sam 3 BFE -- MB-056F764A82775EFC - Taken by wetflame
Starvoid -- MB-8AB58C22A55EFFDE - Taken by statham
Chivalry Medieval Warfare -- MB-20DD477F23FC2500 - Taken by eyeless
Serious Sam HD The First Encounter -- MB-786C5628FA180F54 - Taken by M*A*S*H

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just played a bit of Organ Trail, pretty fun game, bit awkward to play with a trackpad though

Anyone recommend some good skins for Steam? Want one that makes grid mode look better

I've been using PixelVision for yonks (in fact, it's the only custom skin I've ever used), while Metro is also often recommended. As far as Grid View is concerned, it's possible to reduce the horizontal spacing between images (see Mavromatis' post here -- his link includes pre-configured files for the two aforementioned skins).

derExperte

I would sell now.
- It looks like the price right now is around the avarage of what it sold for in the past
- There is no way to predict where the price will go in the near future, next week could be +-$5 just randomly, but if it was on sale the price would definitely go down
- Speculating on the Steam market is recipe for disaster

Cash out now and look at it like you just found $15 lying around.

And invest the money in these DOTA2 keys! Sure bet.

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Bought Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory today and totally forgot how awesome this game is! Last time I played the game was back in 2005 on the GameCube.

Nowadays there is nothing comparable...unfortunately :(

If you ask me, it's still the best stealth game...

Acorn

I've been using PixelVision for yonks (in fact, it's the only custom skin I've ever used), while Metro is also often recommended. As far as Grid View is concerned, it's possible to reduce the horizontal spacing between images (see Mavromatis' post here -- his link includes pre-configured files for the two aforementioned skins).

Damn, just installed pixelvision. Damn pretty and it doesn't move shit about like some other skins, clean and simple update. I like it alot.

Whooter

...what in the heck do I do here? lol Just insert a comment in a green cell if I'm interested?

Don't want to pass up Rayman and Castlevania!

Started to get into Sonic All Star Racing Transformed. What a great looking and playing game! Super House of Dead Ninjas is rad too.

Has to be a green cell that's not already commented in.

Gbraga

I'm surprised by the amount of people from Brazil I played against yesterday on Skullgirls' beta, and that was a saturday night. Seems like it'll be way easier to play without lag than I imagined, when the game comes out the number will increase, and then with sales it'll probably explode. Can't wait! I abandoned the game on PS3 because I could never find anyone >_>

JakeD

I just tried to do that and I think I accidentally removed someone's entry. I couldn't get it to work but sorry about that to the owner of that comment >_<

yesterday i put my name into a blank green square, only to realize later i was actually the second name. i think it's just buggy because there's 30 people trying to refresh and save it at the same time

jooso

I've never finished any WRPG, nor RPG, and just bought Skyrim Legendary Edition.
Less than a month of Steam and I already hate/love it.

Tenrius

I've never finished any WRPG, nor RPG, and just bought Skyrim Legendary Edition.
Less than a month of Steam and I already hate/love it.

Well, I've finished a lot of RPGs, but not Skyrim (despite playing it for 70 hours lol).

How is Morrowind compared to Skyrim and Oblivion?

Morrowind is the best of the bunch, with the worst being Oblivion which is very mediocre, in my opinion. Skyrim is pretty decent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom