• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
bMJesIz.png

HHHmmmmmm, should I open them or keep them.
Weigh the cost of the average card for each and compare three of those to the price of a booster, then see if you're willing to bet the difference on getting a foil.

You can't really go wrong between the PS4 or the monitor. Badass headphones are always good, but still.

EDIT - THIS WAS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT POST BEFORE SHUSH

Tricked you! :p

Honestly, I just didn't want to have my question buried at the bottom of a page -- I really want SteamGAF's opinions -- but I also wanted to still contribute (a little bit) with that post.

bMJesIz.png

HHHmmmmmm, should I open them or keep them.

Don't be a sucker. Sell, sell, sell!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
FWIW, Paramount pulled War of the Worlds off XBLA and possibly PSN a few weeks ago.

Top Gun, also a Paramount-published game based on a Paramount film property, disappeared from Steam around the same time. The Summer Sale was so close!

oipic

Faerie Solitaire cards must be super-cheap at the moment - when last I checked, the going rate for the booster pack (which I received this morning) was 31 cents.

The card market needs an economic stimulus package.

Faerie Solitaire cards must be super-cheap at the moment - when last I checked, the going rate for the booster pack (which I received this morning) was 31 cents.

The card market needs an economic stimulus package.

Organ and Garry's are currently the lowest right now, I think.

denx

So I just got back into Warframe after 2 months without playing the game. It's better than I remember. The most important thing for me is that since the last time I played they improved a lot the gunplay. Guns now feel more meaty and satisfying, with better sound assets and a nice kick to the guns that make the screen shake a little. Things are more fun now also after I unlocked some mods for my warframe. Doing a super-fast dash forward killing everything in my path with my space katana doesn't get old.

I'll keep playing so I can unlock my first alternate warframe. Should be fun. But yeah, the game has got better since the last time I played.

So guys, more advice time!

Someone on Steam is offering me a $30 game for my treasure hat. Would I be getting ripped off? How much are the worth? And not in keys, please. In dollahs!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah it's too bad. I would love to own the Godfather games on Steam but EA lost the license and they were pulled long before I ever considered buying them on Steam.

Acti abandoned the James Bond license three months after releasing 007 Legends. Bastards.

Kuroyume

Banned
Binding of Issac for $ 5.00...tempted, always looked interesting. Does it have controller support yet?

One of the best games EVER. Definitely worth it for that BUT unless you really want to play it now it's better to wait until the sales because it can be had for as cheap as a dollar or two. And it often pops up in the Humble Bundles. I think it's been in about 3-4 HBs. Pretty sure you can play with a controller through an external program.

One of the best games EVER. Definitely worth it for that BUT unless you really want to play it now it's better to wait until the sales because it can be had for as cheap as a dollar or two. And it often pops up in the Humble Bundles. I think it's been in about 3-4 HBs. Pretty sure you can play with a controller through an external program.

Plus there's an enhanced (aka non-Flash-based) version coming eventually. If you can wait, that'll probably be the one to get.

v0rtikal

Man, let's talk about Bastion. I've just finished it, what a ride, in fact I'll star "new game plus" sooner or later as the game kicks so much ass, the art is incredible. Super highly recommended!

Smash88

Banned
48A8Nwq.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen of GAF and Steam GAF I have sad news to announce today.

JaseC has pulled the wool over our eyes. He is a liar and a deceptive cheat.

I have posted proof. He should be dealt with at once.

Clearly his love of Saoirse was only recent, if you are a true fan of Saoirse you would have followed her since the start, he only started a mere 3-4 years ago.

We need a GAF Court or something - this crime cannot go unpunished.

Thank you.

zkylon

zkylewd
48A8Nwq.jpg

Clearly his love of JaseC was only recent, if you are a true fan of Saoirse you would have followed her since the start, he only started a mere 3-4 years ago.

Thank you.

what do you mean he

Grief.exe

48A8Nwq.jpg

Clearly his love of Saoirse was only recent, if you are a true fan of Saoirse you would have followed her since the start, he only started a mere 3-4 years ago.

Thank you.

In 2009 she would have been 13, I think Jase is doing just fine for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom