• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

1 copy of Skullgirls 4-pack left. $11.25

tumblr_inline_mk0vjwYGRy1qz4rgp.gif

Dunder has them for $6 each.

Currently, Dunder does not have any copy left.

Anustart

Greed heads are such a bullshit enemy. You encounter them way in early packs of 4-5 and they take 20 hits to kill, in that time you've lost half your health and all your money.

Salsa

Anyone here have their steam go offline? Also salsa you haven't replied in the PC thread :(

I read your post and couldnt really figure out what was wrong since I never had that happen. Googled a bit but its hard to pin down. Figured someone else with a bit more knowledge would reply.

Addnan

Can someone link the new way of using Dualshock 3 on PC. Playing Skullfgirls with xbox controller is killing my thumb. My searching skills are failing.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Isn't there a Greenlight bundle currently underway? Anybody remember what it is? I missed the last two thanks to the Summer Sale.

milenko79

Neo Member
I see some posts about Star Trek for 7,50 but I can't find where it is/was that price. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Fracas

#fuckonami
This is kinda specific, but I'll guess I'll try anyway.

Does anyone have a copy of the New Vegas DLC "Gun Runner's Arsenal"? I'm wanting to try the Tale of Two Wastelands mod, and I didn't know you had to have that piece of DLC. I'll gladly pay $.50 in Paypal (its sale price from a couple of days ago).

Eh, just decided to bite the bullet. It's just card money anyway.

JaseC

Well, I hope that the cost will be lowered to 1 dollar like their last one.

Still none of the greenlight bundle games have been greenlit yet...

Better to be safe than sorry! I was kicking myself when I passed on the Indie Royale Alpha Bundle and Towns was later released on Steam at $15.

Deques

I can think of a couple. Gnomoria, La Mulana, etc.. got those 2 in separate bundles

I mean games that are in The Greenlight Bundle, not the greenlight games themselves.

But it seems that only one game of their bundles have been greenlit: Dawn of Fantasy

The Flying Bundle seems to be interesting

Better to be safe than sorry! I was kicking myself when I passed on the Indie Royale Alpha Bundle and Towns was later released on Steam at $15.

I am kicking myself for not buying all IndieRoyale bundles :(

Salsa

This reminds me, worth mentioning that you can get MouseCraft for pay what you want (min $1) now and get a key if it gets greenlit.

It seems very well put together, wouldnt surprise me if it came through

edit: wait I missed a bundle with MegaByte Punch in it!? :( :(

JaseC

Night at the Grindhouse -- a bundle containing The Showdown Effect and Dungeonland -- is half off ($7.50) over at GamersGate. It also includes the latter's Dungeon Maestro DLC and, more importantly, the former's pre-purchase DLC.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
You need to contact Support to have your link resent it seems.

Thanks.

It seems Bridge It is the only one of these I don't own from some other method/bundle on Desura, so I'll likely skip this one.

8 Bit Commando was in Retro Groupee & Indie Gala June
Constant C was in Be Mine 8
Escape Goat in IR June Bug
Krunch in IR Mash Bundle
Ichi in IR Graduation and other bundles

Deques

Who loves magick?

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Magicka -- MB-6AF799B13CB8A7C4 - Taken by Cth

wilflare

Thanks.

It seems Bridge It is the only one of these I don't own from some other method/bundle on Desura, so I'll likely skip this one.

8 Bit Commando was in Retro Groupee & Indie Gala June
Constant C was in Be Mine 8
Escape Goat in IR June Bug
Krunch in IR Mash Bundle
Ichi in IR Graduation and other bundles

I was really looking forward to their bundles after missing their first two Greenlight Bundles
(at least I got the one with Megabyte Punch, Salsa :p)

hmm @xelios, Bridge It was in one of the indiefort bundles - I was under the impression you got those

gah. I hope a bundle with Gnomoria comes again

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I was really looking forward to their bundles after missing their first two Greenlight Bundles
(at least I got the one with Megabyte Punch, Salsa :p)

hmm @xelios, Bridge It was in one of the indiefort bundles - I was under the impression you got those

gah. I hope a bundle with Gnomoria comes again

Yeah, I take that back, I own Bridge It as well--it was part of Gamersgate's Indiefort Countdown [Oxygen] bundle. So fair warning everything in that Greenlight Bundle 4 you may own elsewhere if you pick up most bundles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom