• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

This Beamdog situation is so bad

cTqNRQg.png

Steam threads have become so community it hurts.

Spoiler that.

Anustart

I feel compelled to get every achievement in Binding of Isaac.... I'm at 76/84 and I need them all!! Help me gaf :( I have more games to play!

This Beamdog situation is so bad

Damn shame.

Not so much the BG:EE was any good...but I was hoping that I whole heap of people would be purchasing their games leading to bigger and better things for the RPG genre...like games with the actual R and P bits for a start.

Hopefully they sort it out and we can get BG2 on steam one day.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Damn shame.

Not so much the BG:EE was any good...but I was hoping that I whole heap of people would be purchasing their games leading to bigger and better things for the RPG genre...like games with the actual R and P bits for a start.

Hopefully they sort it out and we can get BG2 on steam one day.

Hasbro owns the Baldur's Gate IP so it's just a matter of waiting until Atari's corpse has been picked clean. (This assumes Hasbro is interested in bringing the games over to Steam at all.)

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Please PM thanks
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Aura: Fate of the Ages -- MB-84BEFCD159FDBDF1 - Taken by robotnik
eXceed -- MB-BD1AF572956D3E98 - Taken by Mairu
eXceed 2nd: Vampire REX -- MB-8C2E6F71476DEBF6 - Taken by SalsaShark
eXceed 3rd: Jade Penetrate Black Package -- MB-D0C2AE71C89EA6AE - Taken by Toki767
Hydrophobia: Prophecy -- MB-97603AB3DF20D9C3 - Taken by BorntoPlay
Painkiller: Recurring Evil -- MB-8F9ED958ABE681FA - Taken by intheinbetween
Sacraboar -- MB-0BEA699CCE0884E0 - Taken by Apostate
SPAZ -- MB-57BD3C121B11E9F6 - Taken by m.gorecki
Trainz Simulator 12 -- MB-66054D4D947C2E89 - Taken by kevin1025
Trainz Simulator: Aerotrain DLC -- MB-B7BD3AFF2A6B3A60 - Taken by Gez
Trainz Simulator: Coronation Scot DLC -- MB-A9B9FB24BF089307 - Taken by Addnan

Salsa

Dunder has them for $6 each.

Well, okay, but that doesnt help me. I got a fourpack and need to get rid of 1 copy because a friend bailed. Im not making money off it so I cant lower the price.

If anyone wants to get it right now and is okay with paying the fourpack price, pm me.

I need to get Skullgirls at some point for Peacock, as of now i'm terribly poor so it any other things must wait. At least I got Pikmin 3 *dances*

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I usually have a short temper for fighting games, but it's kinda fun getting trashed online.

Opposite here. Peacock gets me salty as fuck. Every time I come across a Peacock/Double team, my PTSD from Civil War 4 kicks in. I can't even deal with it.

ChesterCharm

Neo Member
Skullgirls was definitely worth the preorder. I've been playing the crap out of the beta. I can tell the tutorial was very well thought out. They go over all the technical aspects of the game and give you simple to devastating combos to play around with. They also give you a good idea of how each character was intended to be played (not that you're limited to playing them that way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom