• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilflare

Yeah, I take that back, I own Bridge It as well--it was part of Gamersgate's Indiefort Countdown [Oxygen] bundle. So fair warning everything in that Greenlight Bundle 4 you may own elsewhere if you pick up most bundles.

I smack myself now for not jumping on any of the Indiefort bundles :/

Pushcat is at IndieGameStand..
the game is one of the "Thy Rewards" on IndieRoyale.. wonder if we'll get a Steamkey when it gets greenlit

Wok

I did not know CS was gradually getting out of the Top 10. It looks as if it was due to CS:GO.

xbOnFA4.jpg

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this Steam thread and fewer than five posts in the immediate previous Steam thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire -- MB-A4E6342E47A1CEC4 - Taken by Deques

In other news; seeing steam download with 18.2MB feels goooood.

Tak3n

Banned
This reminds me, worth mentioning that you can get MouseCraft for pay what you want (min $1) now and get a key if it gets greenlit.

It seems very well put together, wouldnt surprise me if it came through

edit: wait I missed a bundle with MegaByte Punch in it!? :( :(

I just paid £10 on Desura as well :(

cant wait for realease tonight, the game is amazing

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
random question.. but how are people getting 20% off their Gamersgate orders?

20% off this http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-NATGH/night-at-the-grindhouse
is not a bad deal at all

GamersGate gave an unlimited-use 20% discount, valid for the year, to those who'd ordered the Bethesda Holiday Pack or the Borderlands 2 four-pack during last year's Winter Sale but didn't get all of their keys. A few lucky people got all the keys they were owed and the discount.

wilflare

GamersGate gave an unlimited-use 20% discount, valid for the year, to those who'd ordered the Bethesda Holiday Pack or the Borderlands 2 four-pack during last year's Winter Sale but didn't get all of their keys. A few lucky people got all the keys they were owed and the discount.

:O haha I never have good luck with anything Gamersgate...
so Showdown Effect for 20% off $7.50... - worth it?

Acccent

It's kinda incredible how Dota 2 rocketed past TF2 as the most played multiplayer game on Steam. 493,024 vs 64,419 peak players! In what, one year and a half? vs 5,5 years for tf2!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's kinda incredible how Dota 2 rocketed past TF2 as the most played multiplayer game on Steam. 493,024 vs 64,419 peak players! In what, one year and a half? vs 5,5 years for tf2!
Yeah, the MOBA pandemic is really distressing.

Salsa

<250 ping is totes playable for me on GGPO

if we can secure that when playing against US GAF, then skullgirls pc tourneys here we go

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I frequently get hit with some nasty rollback on PC that I didn't get on consoles. My ping is also consistently around 150, when it was never >50 on the 360.

Salsa

played a couple fights with Addnan (who is in the UK) and latency was great, 100% playable

I really needed GGPO back after the horrible Mortal Kombat experience. Feelsgoodman

Acccent

is this its lowest price? been thinking of getting it hmm :/

Honestly, who cares? No offense but that price is more than reasonable for Reus. It's like whoever said "Dunder sells it for cheaper" when Salsa had copies left from a Skullgilrs 4-pack. It's a great game and a great price, if you care more about paying the absolute minimum amount than actually playing the game and supporting the devs, you can just pirate it.

(again this isn't against you personally wilflare, it's not directed at anyone in particular)

Hah, I was like "hmm, I don't have Super Meat Boy???" and found the keys for Humble Bundle 5 in my email. The only one I hadn't reclaimed the keys for. Too bad the keys weren't individual, I already have Psychonauts and then some.

edit: fuck, I hadn't gotten reclaimed bundle 8 either :mad:

wilflare

Honestly, who cares? No offense but that price is more than reasonable for Reus. It's like whoever said "Dunder sells it for cheaper" when Salsa had copies left from a Skullgilrs 4-pack. It's a great game and a great price, if you care more about paying the absolute minimum amount than actually playing the game and supporting the devs, you can just pirate it.

(again this isn't against you personally wilflare, it's not directed at anyone in particular)

no offense taken :D I know where you are coming from :)

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cave Story Plus -- MB-A38E1A362B8BE1EC - Taken by TheGoddamn
Shank 2 -- MB-CF18C1EA1D646DF6 - Taken by Gez

Fight for your life

edit: funny thing is that I got CS+ from ModBot on the first week of ModBotting because I didn't know I already had it from Humble Bundle :(

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Modbot is a wonderful thing. I'll definitely be using it to give away stuff whenever I can. And it's amazing how generous Steam-GAF has been, even when the sales aren't on!

Anyone had an issue with Source SDK Base 2007 not installing? Google gives no results. It just gets to 100% and does nothing.

Trying to play Black Mesa which requires it : /

EDIT: Nevermind. Took a guess and deleted clientregistry.blob and it fixed it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone had an issue with Source SDK Base 2007 not installing? Google gives no results. It just gets to 100% and does nothing.

Trying to play Black Mesa which requires it : /

EDIT: Nevermind. Took a guess and deleted clientregistry.blob and it fixed it.

The last time I had a cold, I deleted ClientRegistry.blob and was cured.

Well glad I picked up Morrowind yesterday. Never got to finish it on the original Xbox as I somehow lost my save games for it (can't remember exactly what happened, but I believe a younger brother might have been involved) and just didn't get back round to it.

Will probably start playing it later today. Are there any mods that I should be using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom