• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well I live at home for now, their house, their rules. Sucks, but I'm working on it. But really I think it's generational, because they didnt grow up with games.
But I started games on my dad's Atari when I was like 2.

Thank you based Pac-Man.

Whooter

45 here. OLDSKOOL, REPRESENT~

My first computer:

OhioScient_Challenger1P_System_1.jpg

I don't think it'd run Steam...

Sanctum 2 for 3$ is a steal. Its a fun game and better than the first one. I paid 21€ card money for the 4 Pack on steam and i dont regret it.

Addnan

Sanctum 2. If anyone wants in at UK price I can host. It is £2.40 each paypal gift. If you live in a funny country without paypal gift it is £2.69! Pay in GBP not USD

This works out to more than it does in the US, £2.40 = $3.68, but with paypal currency conversion more like $4.

1. Addnan
2. Addnan

iavi

Side-Note: Hammerwatch is a definite buy, it looks so awesome. Definitely on my to buy from Dunder watch list.

So glad I'm not the only one who's made a mental to-buy-from-dunder list. I'm coming for that Rayman Legends + pre-order asap.

Milamber

Sanctum 2. If anyone wants in at UK price I can host. It is £2.40 each paypal gift. If you live in a funny country without paypal gift it is £2.69! Pay in GBP not USD

This works out to more than it does in the US, £2.40 = $3.68, but with paypal currency conversion more like $4.

1. Addnan
2. Addnan
3. Milamber
I'm in!

Benedict

1. Addnan
2. Addnan
3.Benedict

I'm in

Deques

1. Addnan
2. Addnan

Maybe someone from USA can host instead :)

Is there any way to know what sales are incoming on STEAM? I don't want to miss any good sales on the service.

Especially RE: Revelations or Sine Mora.

mrgone

Is there any way to know what sales are incoming on STEAM? I don't want to miss any good sales on the service.

Especially RE: Revelations or Sine Mora.

Not until they arrive, but if you add the games you want to your wishlist you'll get an email whenever they're on sale on Steam. It doesn't help much with sales that occur outside of Steam, like Amazon, Green Man Gaming, and indie bundles, but it's useful from time to time

How much is it in the US ? With the 20% off code.

$3 per person

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
oh damn yeah, that Sanctum 2 4pack is nice. $3.75 a piece

that said I never even launched the first game

I played the first game with a couple friends last night. It was a lot of fun. Try it.

I need two more copies of Sanctum 2. I could host if two other people want to buy the extras.

With the awesome EB deal here in Australia, Steam Wallet gifting would be abused like hell :)

I played the first game with a couple friends last night. It was a lot of fun. Try it.

I need two more copies of Sanctum 2. I could host if two other people want to buy the extras.

I'm in for USD$4 paypal!

Smash88

Banned
Your morning must be synced with his or something. Don't know how you'd get a slot on a hot game in time that way.

it2PwXZ9pmowv.png

Nope. Just have him as my Steam friends. We talk, and stuff. I'm a loyal customer. I ask, I receive and I deposit payments. :)

Sorry about that. I didn't see your edit until later.

No worries. I'm sure I'll figure out something sooner or later.

Maybe I'll even wait until the Christmas sale, if nothing else shows up.

mrgone

That's cheap, i'll get on a 4pack if anyone in the US wants to host one.

For $3 im in for one aswell.

I'm in Canada so there'd likely be fees for US folks if I bought the pack. I could do it in a pinch, though, if we can't find anyone else at the moment.

The way the coins are strewn across the level in HammerWatch reminds me of Chaos Engine. So good.

Yeah, the whole game really plays like it, too. I guess, in that they're both an awful lot like Gauntlet :) Sure are a lot of coins.. I could see it being much much more fun in co-op. It gets a little tedious alone. Love the art and music!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
4k of RAM, baby! I can still remember looking at the ads in Creative Computing and dreaming of owning a Compucolor because it had color graphics.
Do you sometimes wish you could go back in time and laugh in your own face?

Edit:
BTW how long is the Beta and colors bonus for pre-ordering Skullgirls gonna last for?
Did I misunderstand something?

Steam Page:
"Pre-purchase Skullgirls and receive permanent access to the beta as well as the color palette DLC."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom