• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nillansan

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I like that Ubi made opening locked chests less of an unnecessary hassle in the King Washington DLC (or perhaps this was patched into the game at a more general general level since I last played it).

Salsa

the Sanctum 2 grid icon fits better with my custom one for the first game

ifNqJeYSIKeqp.PNG

that's good cause all im gonna do with this game is stare at it's grid icon

Tellaerin

Do you sometimes wish you could go back in time and laugh in your own face?

Every so often, I just stop and marvel at how much more powerful the stuff we have nowadays is. Just the icon for a program nowadays takes up more memory than that old TRS-80 had. A PSP or DS (hell, even the GBA) would put the best personal computers we had back then to shame. It's amazing how far technology's come in such a short time.

JaseC

Skullgirls beta code

8VTY0-RRLMB-8FJI#

(last character is missing)

PSA: Steam locks you out of redeeming codes entirely for a short while if you attempt to redeem a handful of incorrect codes in quick succession.

Salsa

So the DDE ("Imperial Edition") was solely a pre-purchase offer? I'd have jumped on it if I'd known that. The page just said that pre-purchasing got you a free upgrade; there was nothing about the edition being a limited offer.

its ok jase, its just 1 thing you wont have, breath in, you'll make it through

Vergil's Downfall is a return to form for Ninja Theory.

It's proper shit, not just kinda ok like the main game. I was afraid they had lost their touch.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I snagged Dragon Commander from Dunder about a month ago. The beta was fun, but it's a lot to take in. I decided to wait for the game to release so I could learn via campaign.

EDIT: Hey Salsa, let me get that custom Sanctum icon. I need that.

eyeless

steam community is suddenly danish for no reason and ?cc=us doesn't change it back so that's pretty cool

oh steam-fællesskab why have you forsaken me

edit: ok i'm an idiot steamcommunity.com/?l=english changed it back

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
So the DDE ("Imperial Edition") was solely a pre-purchase offer? I'd have jumped on it if I'd known that. The page just said that pre-purchasing got you a free upgrade; there was nothing about the edition being a limited offer.

Some people are still selling the pre-orders for 11 keys on tf2outpost.

JaseC

I poked around the site but couldn't find an answer to that. My stab in the dark would be that it means the person has trades open.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Ah, cheers. Dunder said he might be able to help out, but I'll keep that in mind.

No problem. That's the same way Dunder gets them (from Russian contacts) so unless you're getting a better price, either way will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom