• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 IV - Christmas in July is over, back to real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Welcome and thank you for Aquaria.
That game was such a nice suprise. Story is a bit too floaty for my taste but the exploration and world design is delightfull. Love seeing that map getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger...
Would have liked it even more with less (or just none) combat, though.

Have fun dude!
And to all the people whom gave away stuff; your awesome!

The_Monk

CRAP! I read GTA: IV and not VC! I already got VC. Can I cancel my ticket I sent to the ModBot some how? D:

I guess you are already banned fellow GAFfer, I'm sorry.

Nah you are cool!

Ever played Syberia? :)

For shame, but not really fellow GAFfer, I will be hoping for a Syberia Bundle. I'm not sure if I missed on the last sale but there's a high chance for it to be in the upcoming one.

Dawg

I'm seeing more manual blocklists in the giveaways.

Did I miss something?

i-im not on t-there, right? Me ish good doge ;-;

liezryou

I'm seeing more manual blocklists in the giveaways.

Did I miss something?

Did you miss BHK3 winning rogue legacy then trading it for RAGE because he didn't know anything about rogue legacy and once he looked it up he didn't like what he saw? Then yes.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
After winning Chivalry and Infinite, I figured I should give atleast something back again, it's not much but best I can do right now.
It's not much? IT'S NOT MUCH? Man, it's fucking Vice City. If that's not much, then I don't know what is.

What I mean to say is: great giveaway!

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
For shame, but not really fellow GAFfer, I will be hoping for a Syberia Bundle. I'm not sure if I missed on the last sale but there's a high chance for it to be in the upcoming one.
It's a bit slow, even for a Point & Click, and the puzzles are a bit light, but the atmosphere is truly amazing. Perfect to play during the holiday's, too.

Anyhow, big reccomendation. Just wanted to say a bit about it. Loved every second of it. :)
It was 2,50 during the Steamsale, so if you want to budgetgame, don't pay any more then that. :p

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Glorious Payday 2 news

HappyDog.gif

lol is that from a separate video of him caught again?!?!

Aug 13th is perfect and one day before my b-day.

Excellent news on both releases there. PSN isn't far off from the PC.

liezryou

Whoever wants in on a 4-pack for sonic and racing all stars transformed from GMG, message me, I have 3 copies left after giving one to GAFfer Vargavinter. I already have it from a generous gift by GAFfer in summer sale so just helping other GAFfers out :D.

Fireblend

Banned
How do people like you get keys for games purchased from Steam?

Gift the spare copies to an e-mail you own. You'll get an e-mail with a link to redeem the game; just copy that link and use it as a key when creating the giveaway. When people win the giveaway, they'll receive the link and click on it to redeem it.

Vargavinter

Whoever wants in on a 4-pack for sonic and racing all stars transformed from GMG, message me, I have 3 copies left after giving one to GAFfer Vargavinter. I already have it from a generous gift by GAFfer in summer sale so just helping other GAFfers out :D.

Thanks alot for the help. Hope I can repay it someday. :)

wilflare

cheers on you liezryou :D

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Curious, does brothers have local or online co op?
Does it have actual co-op? The official website makes it sound like a single player game, which is a shame because it looks like it would be a great game to play in co-op with my... brother.

http://www.brothersthegame.com/about-the-game

"Control both brothers at once as you experience co-op play in single player mode, like never before."
"Number of players: 1"

edit: beaten

Tak3n

Banned
What is this Guncraft game? It looks like a potentially better version of Ace of Spades

it is by about a 1000/1

I am in the Beta...

it has loads of levels, gun customization, lots of different formats from Deathmatch to Horde mode....

it has Veichles etc

I would describe it as BF3 meets Minecraft....

The only thing I dont like is you dont level up, instead you play ranked matches....

But like all MP game withou players it will die a death

chronomac

How much fun would it be to watch this thread, and GAF as a whole, blow up if Valve just randomly released Left 4 Dead 3 at a random time on a Tuesday. Like, here you go. $40. Enjoy.

fantomena

How much fun would it be to watch this thread, and GAF as a whole, blow up if Valve just randomly released Left 4 Dead 3 at a random time on a Tuesday. Like, here you go. $40. Enjoy.

Left 4 Dead franchise to be this weeks midweek madness due to L4D3 announcement?

FloatOn

it is by about a 1000/1

I am in the Beta...

it has loads of levels, gun customization, lots of different formats from Deathmatch to Horde mode....

it has Veichles etc

I would describe it as BF3 meets Minecraft....

The only thing I dont like is you dont level up, instead you play ranked matches....

But like all MP game withou players it will die a death

I just found this video on it. Looks kind of amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhzvOM87wvQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom